Sometimes I wonder what triggers someone to order a Freeze without hesitation. It’s as if his or her personal characteristics determined exactly what combination of sugary goodness would satisfy his or her ice cream cravings.

An experience at the Freeze can be way too classic when your work-addict friend orders coffee with every chocolate item on top, or when your immature friend orders the most colorful blend of sprinkles, cake batters, syrups, and candies.

Next time you go to the Freeze with friends, pay attention to what they order because it might be very telling of their character. These four students have pretty predictable orders; if you think you’ve been ordering wrong, you just might be compatible with these individuals.

1. Meet Katherine: Doyle from the Block

Freeze

Photo by Brooke Peterson

Katherine is an extrovert, personable and fun. She’s an ideal Bucknellian involved in all kinds of campus activities like the varsity women’s lacrosse team and the athlete Bible study. She charms people with her sense of humor and makes everyone feel welcome. She works hard, she plays hard, but sometimes she can be a little clumsy.

“I worked in the bakery of a catering company and I burned so many cookies that they would only let me scoop the dough; that’s pretty much my life.”

Freeze

Photo by Brooke Peterson

Order: Vanilla ice cream with Oreos and fudge in the hole (simple order and loved by everyone… just like she is).

2. Meet Jake: He likes it when you call him Jake Papa

Freeze

Photo by Brooke Peterson

Jake is the dad of his friend group. His hobbies consist of golfing and fishing and he claims to have seen a few episodes of The Bachelor here and there, but who’s counting? He’s an old soul and just wants everyone to get along… aw.

“I caught a shark once.”

Freeze

Photo by Brooke Peterson

Order: Black raspberry ice cream with pretzels and fudge in the hole (black raspberry is only for the most sophisticated of palets).

3. Meet Libby: Better known as the Libby of the party

Freeze

Photo by Brooke Peterson

In case you didn’t pick up on it, Libby is the life of the party. She can usually be found in the caf on Sundays for brunch due to the high social environment and potential of making new friends. In her book, there is no such thing as too much of a good thing. She is by far the sassiest member of her friend group.

“I’ve learned a lot of life lessons from One Tree Hill.”

Freeze

Photo by Brooke Peterson

Order: Vanilla and chocolate twist with cookie dough, brownies and fudge in the hole (for the girl who’s got it all, why choose between two amazing flavors when you can get both?).

4. Meet Andrew: aka Andrew of the jungle

Freeze

Photo by Brooke Peterson

Andrew is the adventurous member of his friend group. You can most likely find him tussling with a bison in his cowboy boots before he goes to hang with his Buckwild crew. His interests are hiking, climbing and woodworking. Though he may be able to make hunting bows like Katniss Everdeen, this dude’s got a soft side.

“I just like all of the colors.”

Freeze

Photo by Brooke Peterson

Order: Vanilla ice cream with sugar cookie dough and Kit-Kat’s (embracing the fun loving flavors of sweet childhood).

Now that you’re screaming for ice cream: