We have all been there, you want a delicious burger as much as you want a crispy waffle - and you want it to feel as if your mom or grandma prepared them both. Keke's Breakfast Cafe is here to help you out! Check out the hottest brunch spot in Florida as it makes its debut in Tallahassee - and have a taste of home, away from home. 

Breakfast In The Front and Lunch In The Back

Keke's Breakfast Cafe offers an extremely diverse menu, featuring breakfast dishes in the front and lunch dishes in the back. You can order a meal from either of both sections at any time of the day while they're open because who would want to miss the opportunity of having pancakes at 1 p.m.?

Stuff Your Face With Stuffed French Toast

Up your French toast game and try one of Keke's Breakfast Cafe Stuffed French Toast! The one pictured above is Banana, Nut & Caramel Stuffed, but there are plenty other flavors to choose from including Blueberry Stuffed, Raspberry Stuffed, Apple-Cinnamon Stuffed, Turtle Stuffed (a decadent mix of pecans, caramel, chocolate, and cream cheese), and even Piña Colada Stuffed French Toast!

Keeping It Classic 

If you're not a fan of the risqué, you can always order your favorite breakfast classics. Including but not limited to the essentials like Belgian waffle & pancake stacks (both plain or any other flavor you want) or scrambled eggs and bacon. If you're unsure about ordering a whole stack of bacon for yourself, you can always have it as a side dish. 

Speaking of Sides...

The Silver Dollar Pancakes are the perfect side if you want to satisfy your pancake cravings for only 80 calories! You can also pick from an array of different sides including their signature breakfast salad and home fries - which are an absolute showstopper. 

One Egg and a Thousand Possibilities 

Eggs may just be the star of the show in Keke's Breakfast Cafe's menu. You can have yours poached, in an omelet, a wrap, or just the egg whites - if you're not about that yolk life. Pictured above is the Eggs Portabella, a poached egg meal with Portabella mushroom, roasted red peppers and the famous home fries. 

One Panini and a Burger To Go, Please! 

If you're more of a lunch type of person, you might be a little more inclined towards Keke's Breakfast Cafe's paninis, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, and even salads! Pictured above is the super cheesy Cheese Steak Panini with green bell peppers, onions, and a side of sweet potato fries. If you're a fan of lunch but not a fan of beef, you can also order the Garden Burger for only 330 calories! 

Eat The Rainbow 

Keke's Breakfast Cafe also offers some of the most colorful salads you'll ever se, and are here to satisfy those who want to make sure they eat their greens. Pictured above is the Tuna Salad with grapes, bananas, strawberries, blueberries, and orange slices, all served over a bed of leafy greens. 

Get Your Daily Dose Of Fruits & Veggies In One Sitting 

If you're one of those people who struggle meeting the so-called recommended 5-9 servings of fruit & veggies everyday, a single dish from Keke's might just do the trick! The place is known for loading up their meals with fresh fruits and veggies to help you hit that micronutrient goal and fill your plate with color.

Keke, Do You Love Us? Cause We Sure Do

Give your pre-fabricated pancake mix a break and head over to Keke's Breakfast Cafe to try delicious homemade tasting pancakes and more of your all-time favorite brunch meals! With a noticeable contemporary twist, this place is "Like your hometown diner grew up and went to the city" as the brunch spot likes to call itself.