If you're anything like me, you believe the holiday season deserves its own equinox. You spend endless hours counting down the days until Christmas (or until it's socially acceptable to play "All I Want for Christmas is You"). Luckily, it looks like you don't have to do so much counting anymore.

That's right. The Winter Village at Bryant Park- every New Yorker and tourist's favorite ode to all things festive- is back, and in a bold new way. With over 150 vendors to chose from, this tried and true holiday tradition will draw you in for more than just the tree lighting. Lucky for you, I've generated a list of all the must-eat and must buy items at this year's event.

Beatrice Forman

1. JARS By Dani

Beatrice Forman

I'll take my cake with a side of girl power, please. Founded by a baking enthusiast turned queen of social media entrepreneurship, JARS by Dani is way beyond cake in a pretty mason jar. Handcrafted and layered with mousse, brownie bits, and a plethora of other scrumptious toppings, each jar makes the perfect Secret Santa gift or on-the-go dessert. 

2. Domo Taco

Beatrice Forman

Domo Taco, a Brooklyn favorite, has finally hit Manhattan in a new, multi-cultural way. Capitalizing on the deliciously familiar essence of tacos and burritos, Domo Taco upgrades your favorite Mexican cuisine with Asian flavors. Grab a teriyaki steak taco, or a rice bowl piled with kimchi falafel, and say goodbye to those boring Midtown lunch hours. 

#SpoonTip: Trying to master the perfect blend of East and West at home? Check out this Korean taco recipe 

3. Fairy Lights Factory

Beatrice Forman

Channeling your inner Brandon Woelfel or shopping for a friend who won't stop redecorating her dorm room? Look no further than the Fairy Lights Factory. Known for their customizable strings of fairy lights, this home decor brand adds whimsy to any lighting situation. 

4. Couscous NYC

Beatrice Forman

From the streets of Morocco to the bustling avenues of NYC, couscous is a traditionally vegan dish that will leave even the coldest Grinch feeling warm and fuzzy this holiday season. Couscous NYC is my favorite new vendor at this year's Winter Village, thanks to its unabashed authenticity and flavorful veggie bites. 

5. Kimchi Grill

Beatrice Forman

Move over kale: kimchi is the next great Internet superfood and I'm here for it. Capitalizing on our newfound fascination with this fermented favorite, Kimchi Grill has committed to letting cabbage shine in daringly inventive ways. Whether adding the topping to arancini (yes please), gnocchi, or your standard salad, Chef Phillip Lee will ensure that you adopt a completely different opinion of kimchi after your meal.

6. Pamela Barsky

Beatrice Forman

Every NYC socialite needs a fashionable pouch to store their other cute knick-knacks, so what are you waiting for? Treat yourself like the cool girl who always orders a matcha latte at your local coffee shop and buy yourself a Pamela Barsky print. Each pouch is guaranteed to bring a smile to your face, with styles ranging from the snarky to the sentimental.  

7. Arancini Bros

Beatrice Forman

Arancini, Italian for "little pockets stuffed with happiness", are perhaps the quintessential street food. Transformed by the Arancini Bros into a gourmet godsend, these balls pair well with any filling -- from spinach to carbonara to yes, even Nutella. 

The Bottom Line

Beatrice Forman

Whether you plan to skate until you crave hot chocolate, shop until you yearn for some piping hot couscous, or merrymake until long after New Years, the Winter Village at Bryant Park is sure to fulfill your needs.

So what are you waiting for? It's time to start a new holiday tradition. 

#SpoonTip: To get in on the action, head down to Bryant Park between now and January 2nd.