If you’re like me, brunch is the highlight of the week. It’s the perfect way to relax and celebrate the weekend with the best type of food. With so many restaurants across the Bryan-College Station area, I’ve narrowed it down to the top 7 brunch places to satisfy all your breakfast needs—including knocking out that hangover.

Blackwater Draw Brewing Company  

chocolate, banana, syrup
Katy Hickl

If you love chicken & waffles, Blackwater Draw is the place to go. With its convenient location right behind Northgate and its rustic, urban style, it is the perfect place to go for a casual brunch and the greatest mimosas.

Christopher's World Grille

Sydney Eakin

If your parents are in town or you’re looking for a classy brunch place to go with friends, Christopher’s is where it's at. While it can be on the more expensive side, the delicious food and friendly atmosphere make it completely worthwhile. With great coffee, crepes, breakfast potatoes, and more, it will satisfy any of your Sunday brunch cravings. 

Cracker Barrel

tea, chocolate
Katy Hickl

Known for its comfort food and Southern-theme, Cracker Barrel has something for everyone. With a huge variety of food to choose from, including eggs, French toast and pancakes, you can’t go wrong. While Cracker Barrel is known across the country, the College Station location is by far my favorite.

First Watch

yogurt, milk, chocolate, granola
Katy Hickl

With its trendy décor and farm-to-table motto, First Watch is the perfect place to end your week. Whether you want fresh fruit and omelets or want to treat yourself to delicious French toast and pancakes, First Watch has it all. It has many healthy options, as well as great, fresh coffee.

#SpoonTip: First Watch closes at 2:30pm every day, so be sure to get out early!

Hullabaloo Diner

french toast, toast, syrup, maple syrup, strawberry, waffle
Emily McCann

Hullabaloo Diner is truly one-of-a-kind. Featured on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, it stands out for its classic 1940’s diner look, friendly staff and eccentric style. It has a variety of food to choose from—which comes in very large portions—including delicious pancakes, French toast and biscuits and gravy. It’s a fun restaurant to go to for any meal and they even have their own pet cat who hangs out on the porch of the restaurant.

#SpoonTip: It's usually packed, so be prepared to wait to be seated—especially on the weekends.

Kettle Restaurant

syrup, pancake, butter, peanut butter, peanut, maple syrup, banana
Katy Hickl

Kettle Restaurant is the ideal brunch place for college students on a budget. It has classic American breakfast food, including amazing pancakes. It's the perfect cure to Saturday's hangover.

#SpoonTip: They're open 24 hours, so skip IHOP and head here after a Northgate night.

The Village Downtown Cafe

banana, chocolate, toast, syrup
Katy Hickl

While Village Cafe may be known for their coffee, their brunch is just as great. With its cozy atmosphere and hipster vibes, it is the perfect place to have a chill brunch date with friends and get delicious waffles or quiche.