Do you love Kanye like Kanye loves Kanye? Do you also love brunch? If you've ever dreamed of being able to brunch like Kanye, you're in luck because this weekend Cafeteria Boston on Newbury Street is offering a brunch inspired by everything Ye. 

According to the Facebook page for the event, they'll "be playing classic Kanye throwbacks and serving up some inspired drinks created by our incredibly talented bartending staff."

The brunch, called "Brunch with Kanye," will be from 9AM-2PM on Sunday December 10th. Cafeteria is taking reservations now, so make sure you secure a spot.

With drinks like "The Gold Digger" (made with Don Q Anejo, elderflower liqueur, lime juice, and topped with pineapple juice with a brown sugar rim) and the "Imma let you finish..." (made with Gosling's rum, lime juice, grapefruit fruitations and grapefruit bitters), this is sure to be a hotspot this weekend. 

It's perfect weekend activity for those who are beginning to feel the stress of finals and the holidays. Go ahead, treat yourself, it's what Kanye would want.

Get your Instagram captions ready and have your Taylor Swift on demand. It's Team Kanye at Cafeteria on Sunday.