Pure Bliss

Taking a bite of a delicious gourmet cupcake after a stressful day -now that’s pure bliss. If you’re in College Park, Maryland and you’re craving a sweet late-night snack you have to check out Bliss Cupcakes.

This gourmet cupcake delivery and catering company located on Knox Road is perfect for anyone looking to indulge after a long day of class, work and other stressful things that make us want to eat our feelings.

Bliss Cupcakes is a company that sympathizes with hardworking students, so it offers special hours to account for all kinds of crazy schedules. They offer late-night delivery from 8 p.m. to 2 a.m. Friday through Sunday.

The prices fit a college student’s budget as well. A single cupcake costs $2.50, a 1/2 dozen costs $14.00 and a full dozen costs $28.00.

Bliss Cupcakes

Photo Courtesy of Bliss Cupcakes

Made from Scratch

With a name that makes you smile, Sarah Grin is the owner and founder of Bliss Cupcakes. Sarah is a senior majoring in public relations, advertising and applied communication at the University of Maryland and she says she started the business because she loves to bake and grew up in an entrepreneurial household. She decided to go after her passion and help make her fellow classmates’ lives a little sweeter.

“Our late-night delivery is helpful for those studying for exams all night or just looking for a sweet treat after dark,” Sarah explains.

Sarah says her company is run by students and she is dedicated to serving her hungry peers.

Bliss Cupcakes

Photo Courtesy of Bliss Cupcakes

What to order

With options like vegan, gluten-free and other special designs, Bliss Cupcakes has all tons of options for any snacking situation. Sarah’s chocolate with peanut butter frosting is the crowd favorite, but she has even more options.

“I really like making my vanilla with vanilla cream cheese frosting, its simple but so yummy!” Sarah says.

Other flavors include red velvet, chocolate with buttercream frosting and chocolate with ganache frosting.

Bliss Cupcakes

Photo Courtesy of Bliss Cupcakes

Whichever flavor you choose to try, you’ll be filled with bliss when these cupcakes arrive at your door to satisfy your late-night cravings.

average

Hours of Operation: Fri-Sat 9 pm to 2 am, Sun 8 pm to 1 am
Location: 4318 Knox Rd. College Park, MD 20740