Whenever you get hungry and need a convenient meal near Emory, be sure to check these out! Listed below are the best quick meals near Emory. From tacos to burgers and build-your-own-bowl to Turkish, these restaurants located in Toco Hills, Virginia Highland, and Druid Hills will surely not disappoint.

#1. Yumbii

First on the list is Yumbii. This Korean-Mexican fusion in Toco Hills combines the best flavors of Korean cuisine with tacos, burritos, burrito bowls, and quesadillas.

Some of my favorites include the Korean inspired Asian rib-eye beef and Korean bbq style chicken. I love to add these flavorful Korean inspired proteins to the perfectly golden-browned crisp tortillas on their tacos. Topped off with crisp lettuce and a sweet and spicy Yumbii chili sauce, these tacos are a must order!

#2. Cava

Located in Druid Hills, Cava's Mediterranean inspired assembly-line style food offers my favorite build-your-own-bowl in Atlanta. In my opinion, this unbeatable fast casual is hands down one of the best quick meals near Emory.

The basmati style rice is a critical component of the bowl – flavored to perfection, the fluffy rice paired with the Mediterranean seasoned grilled chicken is my personal favorite. Next, the spreads like roasted red pepper hummus, tzatziki, and baba ghanoush meet the most delicious toppings like pickled red onions, crunchy cucumbers, fresh tomatoes, and roasted corn. Top that off with a yogurt dill dressing and that makes my favorite bowl in Atlanta! I'd highly recommend ordering their sweet potatoes - they are cooked to absolute perfection; golden brown, sweet, and soft.

#3. Grub Burger Bar

One of my favorite burger spots in Druid Hills happens to be adjacent to Cava. Grub Burger Bar cooks up some of the most flavorful, juicy burgers I have ever had in my life.

Whether you are craving something fried or a more low-cal grilled option, Grub Burger Bar will not disappoint with its wide variety of chicken, salmon, turkey burgers, and even veggie burgers. Featuring an assortment of other dishes like chicken tenders, mac & cheese, salads, and the thickest creamy milkshakes, you cannot go wrong with this finer-dining burger joint.

#4. Truva

Last up, we have my favorite authentic Turkish restaurant located in Virginia Highlands. While this isn’t the quickest and most convenient restaurant to eat when in a hurry, the relatively quick turnover time makes Truva an absolute must try!

For those who aren’t quite acquainted with Turkish food, it is sort of like Mediterranean, but with a slight twist. Truva’s executive chef was born and raised in Turkey, and brings some of my favorite food in Atlanta to the table. Truva’s menu features some of my favorite spreads like baba ganoush, and even shakshuka, an eggplant and tomato based spread. The specialty kabobs are a must order for sure. They offer kabobs like beef tenderloin, chicken, doner (a specially seasoned lamb), and even shrimp, served with the most delicious seasoned Turkish style rice.

Whenever you’re nearby Emory and craving some quick delicious meals, be sure to check out Yumbii!, Cava, Grub Burger Bar, and Truva! As these restaurants are all a 10 minute drive from campus, these are the best quick meals near Emory that are an absolute must-try whenever you get the chance. I promise you won't be disappointed.