Crown Center is one of Kansas City's most famous destinations. It's home to the national Hallmark Cards headquarters, and features a three-level shopping center filled with restaurants and shops. There's something to do for all ages and is the perfect spot to visit for anyone from visitors from out of town to people who already live in KC and have not yet been. Arguably the best part about visiting Crown Center is the variety of restaurants you can choose from. Here are a few of the best (out of the numerous) restaurants that Crown Center has to offer! 

1. Unforked

Crown Center's newest restaurant opened this past fall and offers a casual selection of burgers, salads, tacos, quesadillas, and more. The restaurant itself has a cool, chic vibe, perfect for teens and young adults who are looking for a place that pleases their aesthetic and their taste buds. Founded by the owner of Sheridan's Frozen Custard, Unforked provides food made with fresh and local ingredients and an atmosphere that can't be beat.

2. Spin! Pizza

For all you pizza lovers out there (so basically anyone reading this), Spin! Pizza is the place to be! This is one of 10 locations in Kansas and Missouri, so clearly it's pretty popular! Spin! is a great place to grab a quick slice for lunch or to have a sit-down dinner with friends and family. The menu offers a variety of pizza toppings, from simple pepperoni to "Melanzane" (roasted eggplant). Don't forget to save room for dessert! Spin! serves their own Italian gelato and they rotate the flavors regularly.

3. The American Restaurant 

This restaurant opened in 1974 and his been the pinnacle of fine dining in Kansas City ever since. Unfortunately, however, at the end of 2016 The American closed its public dining, but reopened at the beginning of 2017 as a pop-up dining experience and special events venue. Although you can no longer sit down and eat here, it is still a great place to visit for it's amazing architecture and glamorous atmosphere. Fun fact: it was designed in 1974 by the same guy who designed Water Tower Place in Chicago and Windows on the World in New York.

4. Milano's Italian Dining

Mama mia! Who's ready for some pasta? You can never go wrong with a classic Italian meal, and Milano's has just that! With a scenic view and sophisticated ambiance, this is the perfect place to have an intimate one-on-one dinner with a loved one, or a large dinner with friends or family (more people = more dishes to taste!).

5. Sheridan's Frozen Custard

Still have room for dessert? Head on over to Sheridan's for some classic frozen yogurt. From concretes, to sundaes, to smoothies, to shakes, you can't go wrong with any option you pick at Sheridan's. The assortment of flavors and toppings will please any sweet tooth.

From quick snacks like frozen custard and quesadillas to elegant Italian meals, Crown Center has places that serve whatever you're in the mood for. Complete your Crown Center visit by visiting one of these superb restaurants!