We all know the feeling of wanting that late night snack after a night out of drinking, or just Netflix & chillin'. If you're living on the island of O'ahu and that hunger hits ya late at night, here is your go-to guide...

1. Downbeat Diner & Lounge

Hours: Mon 10am-12am, Tues-Fri 10am-3am, Sat-Sun 10am-4am. 

Why? It has all types of food, from breakfasts to diner classics, and it's great for live music and entertainment. Plus, anything can be made vegetarian or vegan. 

2. Anna Miller's

A photo posted by HawaiiMomBlog (@hawaiimomblog) on

Hours: Open 24/7

Why? They have all the classic diner options with breakfast all day long. Their true speciality is their oh-so-delicious pies, which vary daily. 

3. Sorabol 

A photo posted by hungrysu (@hungrysu) on

Hours: Open 24/7, except Mondays 8am-12am

Why? It's the perfect spot to grub after a late night on the town. You'll be surprised by how quickly the table fills up with all the amazing Korean side dishes and kimbap.

4. Sikdorak

A photo posted by Joshua Mendoza (@joshaaaaay) on

Hours: Open 24/7

Why? It's BYOB, and for $20, it is all you can eat meat. I don't think I need to say much more ;-) 

5. M.A.C. 27/7

Hours: Open 24/7

Why? It was awarded the Best Gourmet Comfort Food in Honolulu, so you're in good hands after a late night out, or if you just need a good start to your morning. 

6. Taiyo Ramen

A photo posted by @foodieeatsthecity on

Hours: Sun-Thurs 10am-1am, Fri-Sat 10am-3am

Why? You simply cannot go wrong with a huge, hot bowl of ramen noodles after having one too many drinks--basic logic, right?

7. Zippy's

A photo posted by Big Poppa (@bigpopparazzi) on

Hours: Depending on locations, open 24/7 (Kahala, McCully, Makiki are a few)

Why? If you know anything about Hawaiʻi  you would know that this is the place to go for late night grub. They've got anything and everything you could possibly want, from local classics like chicken katsu curry to diner favorites like chili fries. 

8. Liliha Bakery

Hours: Open 24/7

Why? Another local favorite! Not only do they have an amazing bakery, but the diner portion of their store boasts amazing foods. If you're craving something on the sweeter side, this is the place to be at 2AM. 

So go satisfy those late night drunchies and munchies, my friends!