While being home in Nashville this summer, I made it my goal to try some of the most popular brunch spots. After brunching (maybe too much) this summer, I made a list of the best places to brunch in Nashville, according to a local. 

Marche

This fine East Nashville restaurant is one of the best spots to brunch in Nashville. The breads, pastries, and crepes are all must-haves, so don’t be deterred by the long waits. It'll be worth it! 

Tavern

Tavern serves up some of the best brunch, as well as some very creative sangrias and mimosas. They are known for their Tavern Burger and Red Velvet Waffles, but my personal favorite are their hash browns, also known as the "White Trash Hash". 

Biscuit Love

Biscuit Love is my go-to brunch place in Nashville and favorite restaurant to take visitors so they can truly experience Nashville's cuisine. They serve a variety of biscuits, but their specialty is the Princess, which is a biscuit topped with Nashville hot chicken and more! But don’t forget to try the bonuts, a fried biscuit that comes just like a donut. 

The Southern Steak and Oyster

This restaurant is one of the best places to find delicious southern comfort food like fried chicken and waffles, shrimp and grits, and hotcakes. This fusion of culinary and comfort make for an outstanding brunch, especially if you're looking for that authentic Nashville taste. 

Husk

Husk serves some of the best brunch and is famous for their shrimp and grits and Husk Cheeseburger. Though their menu changes every weekend, this restaurant’s new items will never disappoint. If anything, it keeps Husk refreshing. 

Josephine

For a classy brunch, Josephine is just the place to go. Their farmhouse cuisine and full bar make this a great brunch spot, both of which you can enjoy in a relaxed, upbeat atmosphere. Even Reese Witherspoon knows Josephine serves some of the best brunch in Nashville!

Butcher & Bee

Butcher & Bee offers items from their lunch and dinner menus, as well as classic breakfast favorites. There’s always the perfect item for everyone, so you don't have to just take those who love brunch (but who doesn't?). Their avocado crispy rice is especially delicious!

Etc.

Head over to Etc. for a classy brunch experience. They serve many classic brunch foods but with a twist, like eggs benedict with hot chicken! Think of it like your local brunch spot, but Nashville style. 

Sinema

Located inside a converted movie theater, Simema is the perfect place if you’re looking for a lavish meal. From omelets to paninis to fried chicken, this place has it all. Be prepared to blow your diet on bottomless mimosas and bloody marys.

Le Sel

Beignets, crepes, and croquet madams make for a perfect brunch. This French-inspired place is the best you can find in all of Nashville.

Saint Anejo

Saint Anejo serves Mexican cuisine and has an incredible tequila and mezcam menu. This trendy place definitely hits the mark for inspired Mexican brunch.

Chauhan Ale and Masala House

Ever heard of Chef Maneet Chauhan, one of the judges often on Food Network? Her Nashville restaurant has brought together Indian cuisine and Southern Soul in amazing dishes like tandoori shrimp and grits.

Pinewood Social

Everything about this place makes it a great brunch place. They’ve got some of the most delicious food, a trendy but historic atmosphere, and even have a bowling alley and a pool. This is a must-try for anyone visiting Nashville.

Party Fowl

Specializing in hot chicken and amazing coctails, Party Fowl will always provide a creative, delicious, and boozy brunch. Besides, their hot chicken is rumored to be some of the best.

Pancake Pantry

Pancake Pantry is my personal favorite for brunch. They make some of the best pancakes I’ve ever had, but everything on their menu is amazing. Don’t let the long line turn you away from this outstanding place.

Loveless Café

Located just outside of Nashville, Loveless is the perfect spot to go to escape the craziness of downtown. The classic southern cooking and homey atmosphere make Loveless one of Nashville’s most popular restaurants.

Kitchen Notes

Head over to Kitchen Notes inside the Omni Hotel for an indulgent, southern brunch! They’ve got a great buffet and make some of the best waffles I’ve ever had. 

Proper Bagel

Proper bagel has a great variety of bagels and display many other exceptionally tasty options. Definitely one of my personal favorite places for brunch.

With Nashville’s rapidly growing food scene, it can be hard to choose where to go for brunch. But with all these great options, you can be sure that your meal in Nashville will not disappoint!