There’s more to after-hours dining than ramen and popcorn.  Burlington is full of local and chain favorites.  Next time you’re starving around 1am, make sure to check out these spots for some seriously dank midnight munchies.

1. Dominos

burlington

photo courtesy of healthywaytocook.com

While Dominos isn’t exactly “local” it’s an all around classic munchie.  Who doesn’t crave pizza doused in cheese and sauce, topped with a pack of mouth watering cinnamon sticks, or a chocolate lava cake.  Dominos can only be summed up with one word: DANK.

2. Wings Over

burlington

photo courtesy of Savinfoods.com

My freshman consisted of year chilling with friends, trying to keep up with school, and many many midnight orders from Wings.  Wings is a basic go-to for the UVM student.  There’s buffalo chicken, honey barbeque, and they’re all ridiculously delicious.  Wings can be more on the exspensive side, but trust me you won’t regret it.

3. Big Daddy’s Pizza

burlington

photo courtesy of granburyrs.com

Big Daddy’s Pizza is delicious.  Not only do they serve some seriously appetizing pizza, but their doughnut holes are to die for.  I highly recomend the honey glazed.  Big Daddy’s can be a little pricy but it’s so dank you won’t even care.

4. Ken’s Pizza and Pub

burlington

photo courtesy of pinterest.com

Ken’s Pizza and Pub is one of the oldest restaurants in the Church Street Marketplace, famous since 1973.  With an extensive menu, decent prices, and a full bar, Ken’s is definitely a good place to check when the cravings start.

5. Mr. Mike’s

burlington

photo courtesy of yelp.com

Mr. Mike’s pizza is a great place for a good midnight snack.  The thin New York style pizza is both savory and delicious.  Open til at least 1am all week, Mike’s is a Burlington must in terms of late night dining.

6. Amir’s Kebab

burlington

photo courtesy of yelp.com

Amir’s Kebab is located on Church Street near City Hall.  It’s one of Burlington’s best spots for midnight munchies serving up lamb and chicken gyros, falafel, chicken and rice, as well as other delicious specialties.  Amir’s Kebab is the perfect place to go after the bars close.

7. Sweetwaters

burlington

photo courtesy of yelp.com

Sweetwaters is another part of the amazing Church Street Marketplace.  It offers an extensive menu for brunch, lunch, dinner, and even those pesky midnight munchies.  While Sweetwaters can get a little expensive, they have so much to offer that you can always find something.