The roster of Trader Joe's food necessities is undeniably stacked. If you're in the market for irresistibly good and reasonably priced dips, look no further. There is surely a Trader Joe's dip or spread for you, with varieties covering salty, spicy, and sweet. And the uses are endless—enjoy straight from the packaging as a dip with chips, crackers, or raw veggies, or even use as a binding agent in wraps and sandwiches. Read below to discover the best Trader Joe's dips that also work as creamy spreads.

1. Mediterranean Hummus ($4)

Of all the hummus options at TJ's, this is one of the best. Super smooth and creamy, this hummus sets itself apart with its whipped texture. Topped with crunchy pine nuts, oil, and spices, this hummus is definitely a spin on the original. 

2. Corn and Chili Tomato-Less Salsa ($3)

Good as a dip or put on salads and sandwiches, TJ's has found the ideal sweet and spicy flavor profile that makes you keep going in for more. 

3. Spinach & Kale Greek Yogurt Dip ($4)

Yasmine McCroden

This yogurt-based spinach dip is creamy and decadent, and you'd never guess it's a lightened-up version of the classic. At only 30 calories for every two tablespoons, no need to hold back in enjoying this dip with nearly anything and everything. 

4. Avocado's Number Guacamole to Go ($4)

The refrigerated guacamole from Trader Joe's is one of the best store-bought versions you can find. You can either opt for the box of individually wrapped portions or the original Avocado's Number Guacamole. With a slight kick from jalapeño (but not overbearingly spicy), this guacamole is the perfect match with tortilla chips.

5. White Bean and Basil Hummus ($4)

This is one of my favorite hummus varieties Trader Joe's offers. Its large size is perfect for serving a crowd (or devouring on your own, which is also appropriate). The white beans give the hummus extra creaminess, and the basil flavor is reminiscent of pesto.

6. Trader Giotto's Fresh Bruschetta Sauce ($3)

Experience a fresh-from-the-garden taste from this spread's combination of chopped fresh tomatoes, virgin olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, and spices. Vibrant and versatile, serve it on toasted bread, toss with hot or cold pasta, or spoon it on roasted chicken or fish. However you choose to enjoy it, you won't be disappointed.

7. Vegan Kale, Cashew & Basil Pesto ($3.69)

Yasmine McCroden

Trader Joe's has achieved a delicious dairy-free pesto—a simple blend of kale, cashew butter, and basil, mixed together with olive oil, lemon juice, and water, then seasoned with garlic, salt, and pepper. The kale gives the pesto serious depth, the basil infuses it with vibrancy and freshness, and the cashew butter provides enough nutty creaminess to make you forget about Parmesan. Like any pesto, this one is also impressively versatile. Toss in pasta, use as a dip for chips and crackers, spread on a sandwich or in a wrap, or use as a marinade for chicken and fish.

8. Speculoos Cookie Butter

Speculoos should be in everyone's kitchen. Out of all the great products that Trader Joe's sells, Speculoos Cookie Butter is the most popular. Made from Speculoos cookies, which are crunchy, shortbread spice biscuits, Cookie Butter can be spread on pretzels, pancakes, waffles, bread, fruit, with ice cream—it will literally make anything taste better.The possibilities are endless.

#SpoonTip: To satisfy your chocolate cravings, also try out the Speculoos Cookie & Cocoa Swirl spread.

Try putting out any of these Trader Joe's dips and spreads at your next party, or keep them in the fridge for round the clock snacking. Either way, you'll probably want to buy extra because there's no way you'll stop at just one bite.