The season for enjoying ice cream, pastries, and all things desserts is coming up soon, so I've compiled a list of the best desserts around Seattle that you can spend your days trying out. 

Shug's Soda Fountain

Let's start off with my personal favorite, Shug's Soda. Featuring house-made syrups, sauces, and toppings, Shug's brings you delicious sundaes, sodas, and more. 

Street Treats 

Ice cream? Cookies? Smash them together and you get amazingness. Street Treats was an ice cream truck, providing ice cream sandwiches and baked goods. Now, it has its own store in Central District. 

Gelatiamo

From cannolis to truffles, Gelatiamo has a pastry case full of delicious treats. Of course, like in the name, they have gelato. You can't go wrong by stopping by. They have something for everyone. 

Full Tilt

Full Tilt Ice Cream not only makes all natural frozen desserts, but they feature a vintage arcade and an amazing mix of music. It's an extremely fun environment and I highly recommend stopping by. 

Dahlia Bakery

Home to the world famous Triple Coconut Cream Pie, Dahlia Bakery offers handmade bread, pastries, and cakes. 

Le Panier

This is my second favorite place on the list. I've been going to Le Panier since I was a kid and I love it. Not only does it have delicious sandwiches and drinks but the pastries are to die for. 

Frankie and Jo's

I've mentioned Frankie and Jo's in another article and that's because it's so great I have to mention it twice. Their products are vegan and gluten-free, and even if you're not, just try it out. 

Fuji Bakery 

The menu of Fuji Bakery has both sweet and savory pastries that are both extremely pleasing and tasty. So, drop by and indulge yourself, you won't regret it. 

Bakery Nouveau

Just look at this pastry case. I mean, come on, how can you resist the look of it? Bakery Nouveau has three locations in Seattle and each one has delectable treats and a full menu for lunch. 

The Cookie Counter

The Cookie Counter sells cookies that you would never guess are vegan and gluten-free. You can find them in their food truck around Seattle or at their storefront on Greenwood Ave. Enjoy!

If any of these desserts around Seattle look appealing to you, do yourself a favor and swing by.