Confused about where to take your friends on Christmas? Are your holidays incomplete without ravishing food just like us? Well then, Bring Your Own Hunger a.k.a B.Y.O.H is here to make your Christmas merrier! This food festival is here to dazzle your taste buds with their jingle 'Delhi ki sardi mein, Delhi ka swad'.

Apoorva Jain

From the by-lanes of Old Delhi to the Fine diners of South Delhi to the funky cafes from North; you are sure to find everything here. There are some cool shopping brands and musical treats too promised with everything fun!

Here is a sneak peak inside the winter food fest:

1. Hudson Lane

Apoorva Jain

If you're a Delhite, you know about the absolutely famous Foodie and cafe hub of North Delhi, Hudson Lane. It has served the entire student population of North Delhi and is now coming to you at B.Y.O.H. It'll cater to all your tastes without denting your pockets; pizzas, burgers, maggi variants, Indo-Chinese, you name it and it'll be served. You'll find the likes of Belgian Waffle Co., Wheely Cafe, Rolls Mania here.

2. Dilli6 Lane

Prageet Goel

No, we aren't talking about the movie, we're talking about the authentic Old Delhi flavours here. You'll be able to devour all yummy delicacies of Old Delhi here without having to scrounge the lanes of Chandni Chowk or Jama Mastij. Daulat ki Chaat, Naaz Chicken, Bittu Tikki Wala will be part of this section at B.Y.O.B.

3. Club Road Lane

Apoorva Jain

From Casual to Classy, B.Y.O.H is bringing all the flavours from Club Road of Delhi to the Club Road Lane of the B.Y.O.H Food Fest. From Kebab Joints to High-End Cafes to Dessert Stalls, this lane has it all. With big names like STARBUCKS, Lucknowi Tunda Kebab, Barista Café, Refections-The Juice Bar and more, this lane serves the savoury with sophistication intact.

4. Pop- Up Lane

honey, syrup, local farm, local bees, Bees, farmer's market, shop local, shopping
Sam Jesner

A mini flea market with the exquisite collection of fashion accessories, handcrafted home décor products, gifting options, quirky stationery and more. The Pop-up Lane provides for a hassle-free and exquisite Christmas and New Year shopping!

5. Pub-G Lane (Play Zone)

Prageet Goel

Yes! You read it right! A Play Zone with the play station, VR and of course PubG game to compete, is sure to keep raising the temperature of the fest making it a super-hot event of the year. This zone also has carnival games for kids making The B.Y.O.H Food Fest a complete Fun and Frolic package for them.

6. Unlimited Entertainment

Apoorva Jain

We love a side of amazing music with all our food so, gear up for a rocking night and listen to some music biggies live! With Jassie Gill and Babbal Rai rocking the Christmas night, there will be DJ Sumit and DJ Barkha to make you groove on their beats.

So Delhites are you ready for an awesome weekend? Take your friends and family along and head over to the coolest winter food festival in town!

Where: Ansal Plaza, South Ex., New Delhi

When: 23rd – 25th December 2018

Timings: 12 Noon - 10 PM

Entry Ticket: INR 150

Tickets Available at: bookmyshow.com/

Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/465867187233176/

Prageet Goel