I’m a sucker for a farmers market. Luckily, I stumbled upon the Peachtree Road Farmers Market which takes place every Saturday, 8:30am to 12:00pm, from March until December. With its live music, delicious and naturally grown food vendors, and adorable dogs, Atlanta's Peachtree Road Farmers Market is destined to be your next weekend adventure. When I first arrived at the Peachtree Road Farmers Market, I was overwhelmed by the amount of vendors. I didn’t know where to start, which is why I've created this guide to help you navigate through the market.

Emily Greiff

Let’s start with the Crepe Masters stand. Crepe Masters makes awesome crepes with farm-to-table ingredients. Decide between a savory crepe or sweet crepe with Nutella, and watch them prepare it on a small griddle right next to the stand. It’s the perfect way to kick off your Saturday.

Emily Greiff

Next, head over to Souper Jenny’s stand to try their homemade soups, salads, and sandwiches. Souper Jenny’s menu changes daily based on what foods are fresh and seasonal. Be sure to try their tomato basil and mushroom ravioli and creamy squash before the autumn season is over!

Emily Greiff

Speaking of a seasonal menu, Ry’s Table captures the cozy feeling of autumn with its endless breakfast bowl options. Try their yogurt and granola chia bowls with pumpkin seeds and sweet potato noodles with local veggies. And if you like spicy foods, order the sesame ginger noodles or turmeric ginger Supanola salad. You can buy a bag of their delicious Supanola granola so you can keep enjoying their flavors at home.

Emily Greiff

Nothing is better than ending a visit to your local Farmers Market with fresh flowers and ingredients to bring home. Look out for McMullan Family Farm, where you can shop for arugula to put in your salad or sunflowers to put on your kitchen table.

Emily Greiff

Make sure to stop by Georgie Grinders before heading out to get jars of nut butter, locally sourced herbal teas, and even jam that was the 2017 winner of the University of Georgia's Flavor of Georgia Food Product Contest!

Emily Greiff

These are not even half of the amazing stands found in Peachtree Road Farmers Market. Go and explore the nourishing and delicious food from a wide range of vendors before winter as the market closes by December 18!