Atlanta's Shaky Knees (May 3rd-5th) and Shaky Beats (May 10th-11th) music festivals are only a of couple months away, and tickets just went on sale! The festivals are back to back on the first two weekends of May at Central Park in Atlanta, Georgia. Keep scrolling to see two weekends worth of jaw-dropping lineups and more food options than you could ever imagine... 

Allie Lutin

The Music Lineups

Shaky Knees: There are over 60 Rock music acts including up and coming artists playing at Central Park over the three days. Some of the major headliners include the following: Beck, Incubus, Cage the Elephant, Tame Impala, Interpol, Grouplove, Electric Guest, and the Black Lips. 

Shaky Beats: This lineup features over 40 Electric, Hip-Hop, and Indie acts throughout the weekend. Here are some major headliners playing over the two days: Rufus Du Sol, Big Gigantic, San Holo, Martin Garrix, Galantis, Fisher, Gryffin, and Big Wild.

The Food Lineups

Allie Lutin

Shaky Knees: There are currently 26 food vendors set to line the park for the weekend of May 3rd. Here is a list of the vendors: Aunti Ann's, Banjo Coffee, Bearclaw Coffee Company, Bento Bus, Bhojanic, Domino's, Five Finger Philly, Fox Bros., Humpty's Dumplings, Jalepeno Corndog, King of Pops, Mac the Cheese, Makara, Nectar, Patty Wagon, Pizza Nova, Rio's Italian Ice, Roti Rolls, Shake Shack, Super Tot, Tex's Tacos, The Big Cheese, the Loaded Burger, the Loaded Taco, the Pickle, and the Pup Truck.

Allie Lutin

Shaky Beats: Shaky Beats is set to have 17 food vendors for its May 10th weekend. Here's the list: Bearclaw Coffee Company, Bento Bus, Domino's, Five Finger Philly, Jalepeno Corndog, King of Pops, Mac the Cheese, Makara, Nectar, Rio's Italian Ice, Roti Rolls, Super Tot, Tex's Tacos, the Loaded Burger, the Loaded Taco, the Pickle, and the Pup Truck.

If you consider your music tastes to be more eclectic, or they range from EMD to Indie, Shaky Beats might be more of your cup of tea. If you're into Indie/Alternative but want a Rock vibe over EDM, go on and grab tickets for Shaky Knees. There's also the option to go to both of them if you're really dedicated to the festival life. Both will be unforgettable events filled with amazing food, music, and friends, plus you'll have the opportunity to hit other great Atlanta food spots throughout the weekend. 

Shaky Knees and Shaky Beats are clearly aiming to provide as many options as possible to keep attendees' ears happy and stomachs full. Let's also not forget to mention the fact that you'll have endless photo opportunities under that Atlanta summertime sunset with the city skyline in view from the park.

*Photos: Courtesy of aLIVE Coverage for Shaky Knees Music Festival*