The cauliflower craze: you either love it or hate it. While this fad has been going on for quite some time now, it still has momentum. Trader Joe's is one of the dominating brands in this cauliflower trade—they have modified classic dishes to include this veggie and have also invented new, unique dishes. But which TJ's cauli products are worth your hard-earned cash? Here is an unofficial ranking of Trader Joe's cauliflower products.

10. Rainbow Cauliflower

This frozen, organic cauliflower is guaranteed to bring some color to your meal. While this is simply a variety of different types of cauliflower (green, orange, purple, and white), it's more fun than your eating just traditional white cauliflower.

Spoon Tip: Sauté the frozen florets in olive oil, garlic, and herbs for a fast and tasty side dish.

9. Riced Cauliflower

This item may not be that exciting either, but it truly is so versatile. Besides being used as a rice replacement, it's been sweeping the food Instagram world and been incorporated into dishes such as smoothies, bread replacements, salads, casseroles, and even oatmeal. Without the hassle of ricing a head of cauliflower yourself, this item gives you ultimate kitchen freedom! It is available in both frozen and refrigerated options.

8. Grilled Cauliflower

Yet another product from the frozen aisle. While this may seem like an unexciting product, it is unique and tasty. The veggie is pre-grilled before packaging which gives it a deeper flavor than plain old frozen cauliflower. If you want a super quick, no hassle, yet not bland veggie side dish, take yourself to TJ's and grab some ASAP.

7. Mashed Cauliflower

A frozen bag of mashed cauliflower: it sounds like it doesn't work, but it does. The bag is filled with medallions of pre-cooked and mashed cauliflower, milk, butter, and spices. All you have to do is heat it up on the stove or in the microwave according to the instructions on the bag. It needs some extra spices, but it's a great option for having this dish without going through the full process yourself.

6. Cauliflower Pizza Crust

It's become very common for people to try their hand at making cauliflower crusts themselves, but with that comes the effort and risk of not succeeding. With this pre-made, frozen crust, you cut your time, effort, and risk factor down considerably. It does still have corn flour in the ingredients, but it helps give you some extra veggies in your day. This crust serves as a blank canvas for any pizza creation your heart desires—my personal favorite creation is a baked potato pizza, complete with cheddar cheese, bacon, ranch, and potato medallions.

5. Riced Cauliflower Stir Fry

Corn, peas, spring onion, red peppers, and cauliflower make up the base of this product, and it's enhanced by sesame oil, tamari, and ginger to create a perfect base for any stirfry dish. Add your favorite protein to make it a complete meal! Feeling spicy? Add Thai curry paste and coconut milk for some heat. Craving teriyaki from your favorite takeout join? Add some extra spices, veggies, and teriyaki sauce. The options are endless!

4. Cauliflower Pancakes

This is a brand new offering at TJ's—it puts a spin on traditional latkes (potato pancakes). Other than cauliflower, these include leeks, Parmesan cheese, and some flours and starch to hold it all together. They are lightly fried in sunflower oil, giving the patties a crisp exterior. Serve these with applesauce and sour cream or other toppings as you would with latkes, or pair with your morning eggs and bacon instead of hashbrowns.

3. Riced Cauliflower Stuffing

This seasonal offering combines sweet and tart cranberries, savory leeks, carrots, and celery with riced cauliflower to make a unique, delectable dish. While nothing could ever replace carb-loaded, classic homemade stuffing, this item is perfect to have waiting in your freezer when you're craving those Thanksgiving flavors out of season.

2. Riced Cauliflower Bowl

A newer addition to the expansive frozen section at TJ's, this bowl combines many nutrient-dense foods for a complete meal that is easy, quick, and balanced. How many frozen foods can say that? There's spice, sweetness, zest, and creaminess all packed together with a variety of textures. Get this delicious veggie-packed meal for only $2.99. P.S.: it's vegan!

1. Cauliflower Gnocchi

This is my favorite cauliflower-based product, hands down. It's taken over the food Instagram community, loved by foodies and families everywhere. It's plant-based, gluten-free, vegan, and gives you extra veggies while feeling like you're eating pasta. It pairs well with Trader Joe's vegan kale cashew basil pesto, as well as some marinara sauce, or a simple toss in olive oil and garlic. The best way to prepare this is not what the bag's instructions say—the best method is sauteeing in olive oil or ghee.

From simple versions of the veggie to unique, complex dishes, Trader Joe's has everything and anything for the cauliflower lover. These products are a great way to increase your veggie intake without it feeling like a chore. Head on over to your nearest TJ's and pick up some of these to join in the cauli craze!