Your birthday is a time to treat yourself, and what better way than with free food? To make your big day a little easier, I have compiled a list of restaurants near UCLA - or even campus - that offer the best birthday freebies around. Check out these 15 places to get free food on your birthday:

Jamba Juice

Join Jamba's insider rewards program to get a free smoothie or juice on your birthday.

Starbucks

coffee, milk, tea, beer
Sarah Yanofsky

Join My Starbucks Rewards at least 30 days before your birthday to receive a free beverage or treat.

Sprinkles Cupcakes

Register for Sprinkles Perks to get a free cupcake coupon in your inbox the Wednesday before your birthday.

BJ's

Mention that it's your birthday at BJ's to get a free mini pizookie topped with vanilla ice cream!

SusieCakes

Create an account on the SusieCakes rewards app and get a free slice of cake on your birthday, plus two free cupcakes when you sign up.

Denny's

Go to Denny's the day of your birthday to receive a free grand slam. 

Jersey Mike's

Get a free sub and drink on your birthday when you sign up for the email club - valid for the whole year!

Yoshinoya

Join the Bowler Club and get a free bowl on your birthday.

Auntie Anne's

Register for Pretzel Perks to get a free pretzel during your birth month.

California Pizza Kitchen

Sign up for CPK Rewards to get a free birthday dessert (and free small plate when you register).

Subway

Become a member of the Eat Fresh Club to get a free birthday sandwich. 

Corner Bakery

Want a free pastry on your birthday? Join Corner Bakery's e-club and it's all yours.

Baja Fresh

Join Club Baja at least 4 days before your birthday to get a free burrito, plus get a free taco when you sign up.

Baskin Robbins

Get a free birthday scoop when you join the Birthday Club.

SUGARFISH

Anna Simon

SUGARFISH has a birthday program for their "loyal fans." To get the reward, you must check in using their check-in card on at least two separate occasions and at least 24 hours before your birthday.

These are all of the places to get free food on your birthday near UCLA: now go out and celebrate with some free treats! 🎉