Superbowl Sunday is easily the most important day of the year for football fans. It’s a time when even girls who usually hate sports sit down and (at least pretend) to care about the game.

Maybe you’re like me and only look forward to watching the commercials which for some reason are made to be more interesting than they normally are. Either way, you know that any good party needs good food and Superbowl parties are no exception.

Classic game day grub consists of pizza, buffalo wings, and beer. There are lots of sports bars in town that you can watch the game from but we found out which places are having special deals to save you some dough.

World of Beer

World of Beer is one of Ann Arbor’s newest sports bars and it has quickly become the new hot spot. Known for having a selection of hundreds of beers, anyone 21+ with a love for good brewsky should definitely hit up WOB on Sunday.
air max 95s
In honor of the Superbowl, WOB will be having $3 drafts on select beers from Washington and Colorado.

Washington Beers:
-Redhook the Game Changer (pale ale)
-Redhook Longhammer IPA

Colorado Beers:
-New Belgium Snapshot (wheat)
-Lefthand Milk Nitro Stout
-Oskar Blues G’Night (imperial amber/red ale)
-Breckenridge Vanilla Porter
-Ft. Collins Chocolate Stout
-Avery White Rascal (white wheat)

They’ll also have $8 Team Flight specials. This means you can sample 4  beers of the your choice, from the either Colorado or Washington, depending where your allegiance lies.

There will be $2 cans of beer and raffles and prizes given out throughout the game. To make things even better, WOB will have complimentary (FREE) pizza and wings during half time. What’s not to love about that?

New York Pizza Depot

If you’re more into watching the game from your house or a friend’s with a medium to large group and it’s pizza you seek, NYPD is offering discounts on 18 inch 1 topping pies. They’re available for pick up or delivery.
You can get 2 for $19.99, 3 for $29.99, or 4 for $38.99. With a single one topping large pizza usually costs $13.99, ordering several pies becomes quiet a deal. My mouth is now watering from the thought of their delicious pizza.

Pizza House

Superbowl Specials

Photo by Annie Madole

Pizza House is a great place for both dine in and take out/ delivery. They have such a huge menu with pizzas, pastas, subs, buffalo wings, chipatis, and of course, their famous CHEESY BREAD. Drool.

Ordering in your Pizza House might be the move this game day, though, because they are offering Spoon readers 15% off their ENTIRE order when placed online. Simply enter the code “SUPER15” and voila, discounts for all. Note that this offer is only valid in online orders placed between 10:30 am on Sunday, Feb 2nd through 4 am on Feb 3rd.