Aspen, Colorado is one of the hottest ski towns in the United States. While it may be best known for its ski slopes and celebrity vacationers, it is also a foodie's paradise. Here are just some of the amazing restaurants in Aspen that I visited:

Breakfast

Poppycock's Cafe: Known for their famous Oatmeal Buttermilk Pancakes, Poppycock's Cafe, is a small and casual cafe that is the perfect place for grabbing a quick breakfast in the morning. 

Lunch

The Butcher's Block: The Butcher's Block is a small shop that serves made-to-order sandwiches, salads, and a selection of daily soups. In addition to that, they also have a huge assortment of steaks and seafood if you're looking for something to cook if you're more in the mood for a night in. You also can't miss the array of caviar, truffles, cheese, and charcuterie.

Sundeck: The Sundeck is the one of the on mountain restaurants at the top of the Silver Queen Gondola. All of the food is made to order with selections of salads, burgers and sandwiches, and stir fry. Not only is the food amazing, but the view is insane.

Ajax Tavern: Ajax Tavern is situated right on the base of the mountain in Aspen. Not only do they have the perfect location, but delicious food. They are known for their moules marinière, their cheese burger, and their bolognese.

Juliana Dinkle

Dinner

Mezzaluna: Mezzaluna is a delicious Italian restaurant. You can't go wrong with the chicken picatta, veal scaloppini, or any of the pastas or home made pizzas.

Jimmy's: Jimmy's is a steakhouse with selections of delicious steaks and seafood. In addition to their impressive menu, they also pride themselves in being leaders in sustainability by composting 90% of their waste, reducing paper usage with digital wine lists, and having energy efficient appliances. 

Chef's Club: Named one of the 100 Best Restaurants in the country by Time Magazine, Chef's Club is a truly spectacular dining experience. The Chef's Club has a seasonal menu, with each dish assigned to one of the Chef's Club's brilliant chef's. The night that we went there, I enjoyed some delicious Kumamoto oysters and gnocchi. The creators of Chef's Club are also responsible for Aspen's famous Food and Wine Festival.

With so many amazing places to eat in Aspen, you can't go wrong. I hope you enjoy eating through Aspen at these must try restaurants!