The University of Minnesota is LOADED with pizza places, and whether it's 2 a.m. or 2 p.m., pizza is always the best choice. With so many options, it's nearly impossible to pick which to get. Here's your guide to the finest pizza found around campus.

#8. Pizza Hut

cake, wheat, bread, dough
Hailey Almsted

Pizza Hut is... well, Pizza Hut. There's nothing too special or unordinary about it. If you're looking for your basic, cheap pizza, here's your go-to.

#7. Dominos Pizza

Domino's Pizza

The Pizza Review on Flickr

Dominos is great, wonderful, and maybe even tasty. There's flavor, tons of cheese, and a huge menu to pick from. But there's often long delivery times, which can really be the downfall to your Friday night.

#6. Papa Johns

Papa John's Pizza

#FoodTograpiya | PauLRivera Photography on Flickr

Papa Johns is the KING when it comes to the perfect combination of pizza and breadsticks. Look no further for flavorful, cheesy, garlic-y, and delicious pizza - you know what they say, "Better ingredients, better fresh!" 

#SpoonTip: The Papa Johns off of University Ave accepts FlexDine!

#5. D.P. Dough

coffee, tea, pizza
Rachel Davis

D.P. Dough has amazing calzones, (especially the mac n cheese one!) but calzones are just shy of pizza, which is why it's #5. If you're in the mood for something thats like pizza, but not quite pizza, here ya go.

#4. Frank From Philly and Andrea Pizza

ham, pie, salami, tomato, cheese, mozzarella, sauce, dough, crust, pepperoni, pizza
Photo courtesy of Frank and Andrea Pizza

So, your friend is craving pizza but maybe you're craving something a little more southern? Look no further! Frank and Andrea's is here to save the day. Get some pizza and some cheesesteak sandwiches all in the same place.

#3. Punch Pizza

punch pizza

[derekmswanson] on Flickr

Punch Pizza is, without a doubt, incredibly delicious. While some stray away because of the natural burn of the pizza, it's definitely still full of Italian flavor. Plus, it's pretty cheap for what you get!

#2. Mesa Pizza

chicken, pizza
Photo courtesy of Mesa Pizza

Though slightly more on the expensive side, it's definitely worth it! Mesa sells by the slice (which are huge) and also by full pizzas. Open until 3 a.m., this is the best spot for a late night bite.

#1. Blaze Pizza

cheese, pizza
Hailey Almsted

Without a doubt, my favorite pizza on campus, everyone needs to try Blaze. It's a lot like Punch, but it has a more college-like environment and more variety. It's also a great place to bring your parents! In the end, Blaze will always have a pizza my heart.

#SpoonTip: Consider getting their lemonade-fresca, they are delicious!