For everyone the fall season means pumpkin this and pumpkin that, but what other Philly fall treats are out there? I went to 18 places to find out. This is in no particular order because every treat is worth the same amount of caloric splurge. Now put away those crop tops and break out the sweaters to hide the food baby you are going to be nursing after eating these.

The Great Pumpkin Sundae - Franklin Fountain

Franklin Fountain dishes out some of the best ice cream in the city, so naturally they make it to this Philly fall treat list for the sundae everyone goes crazy for.

Vegan Pumpkin Whoopie Pie - Flying Monkey Bakery

bread, wheat, sweet, cookie, pastry, cake, cereal, chocolate, candy
Mackenzie Dougherty

This bakery in Reading Terminal Market is known for the best whoopie pies in Philly. This vegan creation is so moist and fluffy, you won't miss the dairy.

Pumpkin Donut - Federal Donuts

This pumpkin donut is made with Lancaster Farm Fresh Co-Ops pumpkins making them fresh and more importantly delicious.

Maple Pecan Macarons - ICI Macarons and Cafe

A photo posted by Ici Macarons (@icimacarons) on

This little macaron shop in Old City could put Paris to shame. 

Pumpkin Franolli - Frangelli's Bakery

The hybrid of a cannoli and a donut that was born out of South Philly has a seasonal pumpkin version that's a must try before they go away.

Apple Cider Caramels - Shane Confectionary

chocolate, milk, milk chocolate, candy
Mackenzie Dougherty

The oldest candy store in the city pumps out apple cider caramels for the fall season along with pumpkin butter creams and seasonal pumpkin fudge.

Pumpkin Cookie - Hope's Cookies

chocolate, sweet, cookie, candy, cake
Mackenzie Dougherty

Hope's Cookies is the Insomnia of the mainline, but you can thankfully get their seasonal flavors at Reading Terminal Market.

Caramel Apples - Mueller's Chocolate

chocolate, candy
Mackenzie Dougherty

This is the only fall treat you could say is somewhat healthy, but still just as tasty.

Pumpkin Pecan Cheesecake - The Cheesecake Factory

A new take on their seasonal pumpkin cheesecake is the pumpkin pecan cheesecake and getting either one of the slices donates 25 cents to Feeding America.

Pumpkin Pie - Magpies

You can't have fall without the classic pumpkin pie and the only place really worth getting it is Magpies.

Apple Pie Milkshake - Max Brenner

A photo posted by @animchuk on

Max Brenner is the father behind all things chocolate and they take it to a whole new level with this milkshake. They combine puréed apples, white and chocolate ganache to create a drinkable apple pie. 

Pumpkin Creme - Beilers Donuts

chocolate, biscuits, cookie, sweet
Mackenzie Dougherty

It would be wrong to not include this Amish Bakery. You can't go wrong with any of their donuts and for fall they include this one. The pumpkin creme filled center will leave you wishing you didn't devour it in one sitting.

Sweet Potato Burnt Marshmallow Ice Cream - Little Baby's Ice Cream

Little Baby's Ice Cream is known for some of the craziest concoctions in ice cream and this flavor won't disappoint.

Apple Cider Donuts - Linvilla Orchards

cake, sweet, chocolate, cookie, doughnut, pastry, candy, bread
Mackenzie Dougherty

Yes, Linvilla Orchards is a bit of a stretch from Philly, but its worth the drive for their fall treats. The line for these Apple Cider Donuts is outrageous, so you know you're in for something good.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Stuffed French Toast - Green Eggs Cafe

Dessert for Breakfast? Whose with me? Thick Challah french toast stuffed with pumpkin cheesecake filling then dipped in creme brulee batter would seem like a sweetness overload, but it really plays out to make the best combination for your taste buds.

Apple Cider Popsicle - Lil' Pop Shop

A photo posted by Lil Pop Shop (@lilpopshop) on

This little start-up is doing fall right with other flavors to try like pumpkin smores and blueberry maple. 

Salted Caramel Apple Pie Cupcake - Sweet Box Cupcakery

A photo posted by Sweet Box (@sweetboxtruck) on

Salted Caramel and Apple Pie together in one cupcake? This is a must try for Philly's fall treats.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffin - Swiss Haus Bakery

apple, apple pie, caramel, pie, cream
Mackenzie Dougherty

When you are needing a treat in the fall AM, Swiss Haus Bakery has the hook up with this cheesecake swirled pumpkin muffin. Just look at that crumb topping.

Unfortunately fall can't last forever, but that doesn't mean we can't get some extra padding for winter in the meantime. When Philly makes it to the top for the best 10 cities for food in America you know you are going to find something worthwhile for ever season.