If you live in the LA area, chances are that munching down at the annual Orange County Fair is on your foodie bucket list. Whether you’re looking to eat your weight in deep-fried everything or want to taste something totally unique (um, kool-aid wings, anyone?) you can find it at the OC Fair. Here are 9 unbelievable food options you can indulge in this summer. Beware: just looking at these pictures will make your pants feel a bit tighter.

#SpoonTip: The OC Fair is only open until August 14, so get eating before it’s gone!

1. Classic Gyro, Apollo’s Greek

OC fair

Photo by Kirby Beaton

Let’s start the list off easy with a classic gyro – tender sliced meats and a creamy tzatsiki sauce on a pillowy pita pocket. Simple, yet delicious and definitely not what you would expect from a place that gives awards to goats. If you’re looking for something to ease yourself into the foodie delights of the OC Fair, this is it.

2. Cheesecake on a Stick, Old Tyme Ice Cream

OC fair

Photo by Kirby Beaton

Have you ever really, really wanted cheesecake, but didn’t want to sit down to eat it? Enter cheesecake on a stick. Portable, convenient, and DELICIOUS. Silky cheesecake covered in chocolate and oreos is the summer dessert you didn’t know you needed in your life.

3. Kool-Aid Wings, Chicken Charlie’s

OC fair

Photo by Kirby Beaton

Kool-Aid wings are a fair food that make you question why chefs must play God with their culinary creations. Definitely weird, but definitely tasty. Imagine fried chicken and maple syrup on crack. Crispy on the outside, sugary sweet, and waiting for you to put ’em in your mouth hole.

#SpoonTip: If the thought of chicken and waffles just gave you mad cravings (you know it did) here’s a recipe just for you. 

4. Deep Fried Pizza, Apple Fries

OC fair

Photo by Kirby Beaton

Yes, you read that correctly: FRIED. PIZZA. Because apparently pizza wasn’t delicious enough. Pizza Hut will never taste the same after eating this.

5. Fried Twinkie, Chicken Charlie’s

OC fair

Photo by Kirby Beaton

After you inhale the last crumbs of your deep fried pizza, you’re going to start craving dessert. Look no further than a fried twinkie from Chicken Charlie’s. It’s like a sugary sweet cloud melting in your mouth. Get ready for a sugar high.

6. Cheesy Bacon Bombs, Bacon A-Fair

OC fair

Photo by Kirby Beaton

Inside this meaty ball of delicious bacon is a surprise: ooey, gooey, melty pepper jack cheese. Well, not really a surprise since “cheesy” is in the name, but you’ll be blown away nonetheless. Fried cheese wrapped in crispy bacon is the epitome of fair food so you know you have to try it.

7. Battered Potatoes, Australian Battered Potatoes

OC fair

Photo by Kirby Beaton

If this is what they eat in Australia, I’m packing my bags and jumping on the next plane down under. At the OC Fair, classic fries get a makeover thanks to thick cut slices of potato, piping hot melted cheese sauce, and plenty of bacon bits. You can also add ranch if you’re fancy like that.

8. Cinnamon Roll Sundae, County Fair Cinnamon Rolls

OC fair

Photo by Kirby Beaton

Do you ever feel like a toasted cinnamon bun, baking in the Los Angeles heat and in dire need of some cold ice cream? Well don’t BE the cinnamon roll, EAT the cinnamon roll. As in this frosted bun topped with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce. Swoon.

9. Double Decker Cheeseburger, Chicken Charlie’s

OC fair

Photo by Kirby Beaton

Four beef patties + four slices of American cheese + two Krispy Kreme donut buns = probably a heart attack, but you’ll die with a smile (and glaze) on your face. The seemingly odd combo of sugary donuts and savory meat actually ends up creating the perfect salty-sweet flavor.

OC fair

Image from tumblr.com