Pumpkin spice season is in full swing now and many places are coming out with their own takes on our favorite fall flavor. While some people may associate pumpkin spice exclusively with coffee and pies, social media has made it easier than ever to find an abundance of pumpkin spice flavored food and drinks that include and go beyond the beloved classics. Here's a list of 9 delicious and photo-worthy foods and drinks from places in Orange County that are worth checking out this fall.

1. The Loop Handcrafted Churros

Churros and ice cream? Say no more. The Loop is known for their churro sundaes and for a limited time, they have a Halloween Night Glazed Churro. It comes with pumpkin spice sugar, black pumpkin glaze, and halloween night crystals. Try it with their Charcoal Tiramisu soft serve and Char-Chata (activated charcoal horchata) and you'll be ready for fall and Halloween.

2. Cauldron Ice Cream

It may be October, but living in California doesn't exactly mean  fall weather. Popular for their puffle cones, Cauldron has released their "Spice Spice Baby" flavor for the month of October. Ask for it in a rose shape and you can have both delicious ice cream and the perfect fall Instagram photo.

3. The Pie Hole

Located in Old Town Orange, The Pie Hole is known for their pies made from scratch and specialty coffee. Their Moe's Pumpkin Pie, a 4th generation recipe, embodies the perfect, classic fall pie. A slice of this is sure to put anyone in all of the fall feelings.

4. Rollin' Creamery

If you love rolled ice cream, this one's for you. Rollin' Creamery in Fountain Valley has a pumpkin pie flavor topped with whipped cream and Teddy Grahams. You can also get it in a waffle taco to sweeten up your Taco Tuesday.

5. Sweet Combforts

Part of TRADE Food Hall in Irvine, Sweet Combforts has gained popularity for their unique Waffle Pops. Their Grave Digger special is a liege waffle with ice cream and comes inside a pumpkin. They also have a pumpkin shake complete with a pumpkin lid. For all the serious pumpkin spice fans out there, it really doesn't get more extra than this.

6. Brot Coffee

Myrna Mousa

New to Orange, Brot Coffee has a wide selection of coffee and toast. For the fall season, they have a pumpkin spice latte that goes well either hot or iced. It is a great balance between pumpkin flavor and sweetness.

7. Bardot Bars and Coffee

Recently opened in Tustin, Bardot Bars and Coffee can print your photos onto the latte of your choice and even has a secret menu. They also have their own pumpkin spice latte and  pumpkin spice gelato whether you're ready to embrace the coming colder months or if you're still trying to enjoy the last of the warm weather.

8. Sidecar Doughnuts

The best part about pumpkin spice is that you can have it at any time of day. Sidecar Doughnuts in Costa Mesa has a variety of flavors that are constantly changing. For the rest of October, they have a Pumpkin Cake Doughnut covered with pumpkin glaze. It's perfect for breakfast or even as a dessert.

9. Mr. Matcha

Mr. Matcha opened earlier this year and serves all things matcha from matcha coffee to matcha soft serve. Their newest flavor, pumpkin spice matcha, is perfect if you're looking to get your matcha and pumpkin spice fix all in one drink.