Momo or Momos? Starters or snacks or meal? No wonder these little crumpled balls of joy are so intriguing, we find momo sellers in every bylane/community market. With its recent fame, dumplings have become a staple among us Delhi foodies, and with the variety of preparations and versions available, it is hard to pick one favorite. But, as it turns out, Tandoori Momos are bae.

So, we went on a Tandoori Momos hunt and found out the best ones, listed here for our readers:

1. Hunger Strike

tandoori momos

Photo by Kritika Narula

We start with the best. Their Chicken tandoori Momo are among the best ones in Delhi-NCR. The Momos are decently sized (decent here means overflowing-in-the-mouth-sized) and adequately stuffed before they are grilled in a Tandoor and finally served layered in cream. It is a very popular food joint in the Amar Colony Market and is crowded almost all the times. A small place set as a typical Indian street food joint, it is crowded even when they put up stalls in college fests. The Price is around Rs 100 for veg, and Rs. 120 for Non-veg.

2. Chalte Firte Momos and Special Foods

tandoori momos

Photo Courtesy of Chalte Firte Foods

Located in the busy lanes of Kamla Nagar, this place serves the best Momos in the area. With close to 100 kinds of Momos to choose from, their Tandoori, Afghani & Gravy Momo are a must have. Topped with a thick layer of mayonnaise, it’s a heaven for Momo lovers. Their prices are also really, really reasonable, making it the best place to visit when tight on budget! They also have three other outlets in Delhi, two in Rohini and one in Prashant Vihar. Prices vary in different outlets.

3. QDs

tandoori momos

Photo by Aditya Gupta

Tandoori Momo are their trademark dish, attracting visitors since eternity. Frankly, while these emanate the right amount of smokey flavors and are served with Green mint chutney and onion, there is a need to do away with the hype. We’d rather visit this multi-cuisine restaurant (In Hudson lane, or SatyaNiketan), for other dishes too. With reasonable prices and good food, it sure is a paradise for every DUite. Prices average at Rs 150.

4. New Zaika

tandoori momos

Photo by Kritika Narula

This food joint situated in Yashwant Place in Chanakyapuri serves one of the best Chinese and Thai food in the area. In the picture are shown their Veg Tandoori Momos, and if these don’t make you drool we don’t know what will. an Indian touch and smokey flavor to top it off, makes this tiny but reasonable place worth a visit for you hogsters. Prices are around Rs 100.

5. Queen’s Kitchen

tandoori momos

Photo courtesy of @delhifoodwalks on Instagram

Two best picks from their menu are Tandoori Momos and Vodka Momos. Tandoori Momo are adequately sized with a good amount of filling and grilled to perfection. The best part about them is their late night deliveries, which makes them the first preference of all the night owls.

6. Chef’s Special

tandoori momos

Photo Courtesy of @desifoodswag on Instagram

A small shop located in Ramesh Nagar, it’s one of the best places to have Momo in West Delhi. Their Tandoori Momos are quite big in size with perfect quantity of fillings. The newest addition to their menu, Peshawari Momo, a fusion of Tandoori Momos and Afghani gravy has had our undivided attention.

7. Variations

tandoori momos

Photo Courtesy of @spoon_du on Instagram

This place serves over 200 types of Momos. Their Tandoori Paneer Momo, topped with a layer of Mayo, are a must have. The only drawback of this place is that they don’t have any Chicken Momo in their menu. They have two branches, both of them are in Rohini, one in G3S Mall and the other one in sector 6.

8. Wrapss

tandoori momos

Photo Courtesy of Sarthak Goswami on Zomato

With multiple outlets across Delhi, in SatyaNiketan and Karol Bagh among other locations, their Tandoori Momos are the most filling ones. Look at the generous decoration of mayo on them! Worth every penny, especially for a broke college students.

Do tell us more of your favorite spots for Tandoori Momos.