Hungry on your way to class? Out of meal swipes for the semester? Just can’t do dining hall food anymore but don’t want to walk in the cold? Promised yourself you wouldn’t drop all your $$$ on food again?

We’ve all been there. Fortunately, we found you some trucks that are the answer to food that is not only cheap but also literally on the move.

1. Wafels and Dinges

We like our waffles like we like our men: Belgian, sweet and covered in whipped cream. Their Liège Wafel with Spekuloos Spread, Whipped Cream and Banana ($9) is a great boyfriend substitute for the holiday season.

Desiderio di un grigio martedì mattina: waffle ????? #wafelsanddinges #thebest #gelato #nutella

A photo posted by GLORIADEPAOLIS (@gloriadepaoliscollections) on Oct 20, 2015 at 12:45am PDT

2. Sidewalk Tacos

The only thing better than getting your taco and Mexican Coke fix for cheap would be getting your taco and Mexican Coke fix for cheap right outside Bobst. Their Carne Asada Quesadillas ($6) are also definitely worth a try.

the real reason I go to Bobst A photo posted by Hash (@hashmita7) on Sep 29, 2015 at 8:16pm PDT  

3. Van Leeuwen Ice Cream

Classic Vanilla Cone? They have it. Triple Scoop of Vegan Sicilian Pistachio? They got it. HUGE Caramel Curried Nut Sundae on cheat day? They still got you covered. Try their New Yorker Sundae, (Espresso Ice Cream, Fudge, Cacao Nibs, Whipped Cream, $9) true to the spirit of the city.

This was the first place we parked eight years ago. ???????Greene and Prince #soho #icecream ? @josephineaarkrogh A photo posted by Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream (@vanleeuwenicecream) on Sep 9, 2015 at 4:03pm PDT

4. The Flying Pig Jianbing

Pork Belly? Good. Hot Sauce? Good. Bao Cui? Good. All in a Chinese crêpe with special sauce?! Goooooood. Their Specialty Hong Shao Rou Pork Belly ($8.75) is sure to hit all the right spots.  

The Flying Pig is in flight!!! #whenpigsfly #jianbingnyc #foodtrucknyc #foodtruck #NYUstern #chinesefood A photo posted by The Flying Pig Jianbing (@theflyingpigtruck) on Oct 29, 2015 at 1:32pm PDT

5. The Shuka Truck

Even when your day is lacking flavor and color, your shakshuka will not. If you don’t believe us, their Red Sandwich (Two Organic Eggs, Fresh Tomatoes, Charred Onions, Roasted Bell Peppers, Feta Cheese, Za’atar, Dad’s Harissa, Sweet Honey and Fresh Parsley, $9) is all the evidence you need.

I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday #shukatruck #poketheyolk A photo posted by RACHEL | NYC (@rcorrera) on Jun 23, 2015 at 10:39am PDT

6. Gorilla Cheese NYC

Gorilla has 7 (!) different cheeses, 3 types of bread, 5 dipping sauces and additions like bacon and caramelized onions to suit ALL your cheesy needs and moods. We recommend the #6 Asiago with Prosciutto di Parma & Aïoli on White Bread ($8) for the times you just can’t choose.

Buffalo Chicken yo A photo posted by Gorilla Cheese NYC (@gorillacheesenyc) on Oct 12, 2014 at 7:36pm PDT

7. NY Dosas

Their crispy vegan rice and lentil crêpes filled with veggies (and love) coupled with owner Thiru Kumar’s colorful shirts and big smile are sure to make your day. The Special Pondicherry Dosa ($7) makes for a filling and delicious lunch treat.

8. Nuchas Empanadas

At $3 a pop, these delicious empanadas (s/o to their Spicy Chicken, $3 and Shiitake Curry, $3) put your spare change to great use. Don’t forget to try their sweet, sweet dulce de leche filled cookies called alfajores shipped in straight from Argentina.

Hungry? How about Jambalaya, Argentine, and Short Rib #empanadas? #regram @brother_forte A photo posted by Nuchas (@nuchasnyc) on Jan 6, 2015 at 10:07am PST