1. Three Sisters

1074 Hope Street, Providence RI 02906 // (401)-273-7230

Local

Photo courtesy of Hillary Jacobson

When you finally reach the point of Pumpkin Spice Latte overload, try mixing it up with the coffee at Three Sisters. Rumor has it, their hazelnut toffee blend can make even the worst Mondays better. While you’re there, don’t miss their to die for ice cream selection. They even have pints to go!

2. Harry’s Bar and Burgers

121 N Main Street, Providence, RI 02903 // (401)-228-7437

If your in the mood for some greasier grub, check out Harry’s. Everyday from 3-5pm all the burgers are half priced, not to mention the sweet potato fries are mouth-watering.

Warning: You MUST treat your self to a chocolate chip ice-cream sandwich for dessert. Just imagine Grandma’s homemade cookies a la mode.

3. Wildflour

727 East Avenue, Pawtucket, RI // (401)-475-4718

Local

Photo courtesy of Christina Warner

Whether you are just looking to start your morning off right or in the need of a serious health cleanse, Wildflour’s smoothies and granolas will have you coming back for more. The Rise-and-Shine or Pumpkin Shake will have you hooked. Don’t forget about the seasonal bakery items and gluten free goodies. Everything is made with organic ingredients- making them guilt free pleasures.

4. Geoff’s Superlative Sandwiches

163 Benefit St, Providence, RI 02906 // (401)-751-2248

Local

Photo courtesy of Maclaine Lehan

Why wait to get a sandwich at the blue room when you can go to Geoff’s? Seriously, this is a must try, especially when every Tuesday is BOGO (buy one get one free). These massive superlative sandwiches come with any possible combination of ingredients you can think of (we recommend the Juggs, Sloppy Ho, and J. Savage). Plan your day accordingly though, Geoff’s is always packed.

5. Dave’s Coffee Exchange

341 South Main St, Providence RI 02903 // (401)-322-0006

#coffeemilk #doughnuts to kick off the #weekend #davescoffee #providence #rhodeisland

A photo posted by Dave's Coffee (@davescoffee) on

Mosy your way over to the Wickenden area if you need a day of total relaxation and pampering. Although there are a ton of awesome coffee shops on South Main, you can never go wrong with Dave’s. Grab that book you’ve been waiting to read or paper you’ve been procrastinating on writing, and enjoy the smell of that delicious cup of coffee and fresh out of the oven cookie.

6. Birch

200 Washington St, Providence RI 02903 // (401)-272-3105

Warmed spring spinach with quahog clam, sea-rocket capers and potato.

A photo posted by birch (@birchpvd) on

Birch has a focus on fresh, local, New England food. Somehow Birch makes even the simplest ingredients taste delectable. The quality at Birch is reflected in its price but if you’re willing to splurge you won’t be disappointed. While you’re treating yourself, go for the four-course dinner. No regrets. Am I right?

7. Den Den Cafe Asiana

161 Benefit Street, Providence RI 02906 // (401)-270-5269

Local

Photo courtesy of @Tmacaneney

Need to spice things up? Den Den will rock your world and make up for all the flavors and spices the Ratty lacks. A great place to grab dinner on a date or GNO, the Korean BBQ joint includes personal favorites such as the  BBQ Spicy Chicken and the all time favorite, the Bimbimbap. Den Den’s cozy energetic atmosphere will not only leave you wanting more, but will give a little extra kick to what every meal deserves.