Which Wich recently opened up in the new strip mall next to Dunkin’ and BDubbs, and it deserves as much attention and social media posting as a newly engaged couple. I love Jimmy Johns as much as the next girl, but this place is where it’s at. My mouth is watering just thinking about this, so let’s get through this article quickly so I can go grab a Wich.

Yes, it’s 10 AM. No, it’s not open. That’s fine, I’ll just sit outside for an hour staring through the window until they let me in.

Here are the top 7 reasons why you should join me to go grab a ‘wich ASAP.

1.They take Flex.

Which Wich

Photo by giphy.com

Mom? Dad? I really need flex for… printing things. Or for stuffing my mouth hole at these other restaurants.

2. So. Many. Options.

Which Wich

Photo by Paige Stickevers

Here’s what you do… Walk in, grab one of those brown paper bags that has something that interests you, check off everything you want on it, then pay. You want chips? You got it. SO EASY.

3. They have vegan!

Which Wich

Photo courtesy of Which Wich

If you pick up brown paper bag number six, you can get a black bean patty, hummus, tomato, and avocado. There are tons of other vegan toppings offered as well.

4. You can skinny your ‘wich.

Which Wich

Photo by giphy.com

You can literally check it off on the bag and they’ll scoop out the middle of the bread to save you 90 calories on a small ‘wich. In other words, you can go there everyday and be absolutely fine.

5. One word: Milkshakes.

Which Wich

Photo courtesy of Which Wich

They have made to order real ice cream milkshakes in banana, chocolate, oreo, pineapple, strawberry, vanilla, or seasonal flavors like red velvet. You don’t even have to drive all the way to Cookout to cure your sweet tooth.

6. They give back.

Which Wich

Photo courtesy of Which Wich

For every Project PB&J bought, they’ll give one to someone who needs it in the area and one to someone who needs it globally. It’s peanut butter jelly time for everyone!

7. Social media will be jealous.

Which Wich

Photo by Paige Stickevers

The colors. The layers. Make your followers wish they were you.