From Toy Story, Ratatouille, Cars, The Incredibles and Monsters Inc., to Finding Nemo, Up, and Coco, Disney's Pixar Animation Studios has touched people all over the world with their movies. Currently, Disneyland's California Adventure Park is preparing to reveal Pixar Pier, but until then, Pixar Fest is happening now until Sept. 3, 2018. With so many festivities and events, including many new foods to try, I have tasted and accumulated the seven best Disney Pixar Fest foods you must try if you are stopping by Disneyland and/or Disneyland's California Adventure.

1. Pixar Cake Pops

Alice Wen

Cake pops may not be the most trendy dessert nowadays, but who can resist these cute Pixar decorated ones? Found in both parks, these Pixar themed cake pops are moist and delicious. They come in the Pixar ball, Up's grape soda cap, and Finding Nemo's Nemo and Dory, 

2. Ratatouille's ratatouille

Ratatouille is no longer a poor peasant's food. Thanks to Chef Remy, this simple French dish has become more mainstream. At Disneyland's Cafe Orleans, you can try out Ratatouille-inspired ratatouille as a part of a 3-course Prix Fixe. Starting off with a specialty cheese flight, then served Chef Remy's Shrimp Ratatouille Byaldi, and topping the meal off with Berry Stuffed Beignets A la Mode. For those who argue that this is not traditional ratatouille, you are right. Byaldi is ratatouille but with eggplant, and was actually the version that was cooked and eaten in the Ratatouille movie.

3. Toy Story Andy's Root Beer Float

Remember those childhood days when you had your name on everything so you wouldn't lose it? Andy from Toy Story was no different. At the Golden Horseshoe restaurant in Disneyland, you can try out a Root Beer Float in Woody's boot. Then, after slurping this refreshing drink, you can take home the boot beer cup as a souvenir, so the fun never ends.

4. Coco-Inspired Al Pastor Huarache

This Al Pastor Huarache comes with refried beans, al pastor-marinated pork, pineapple slaw, pasilla pepper crema, Mexican crema, and queso fresco. On the side are pickled carrots and fried serrano chili. When I last visited Disney, the line for Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante was too long, so I passed on it. But, you better believe that next time I go to Disneyland, this Al Pastor Huarache is on my list.

5. Cars' Habanero Meatball Cone

If you are in need of a savory, more filling snack, this cone ranks near the top of my sampling of Pixar Fest foods. Head to Cozy Cone Motel in California Adventure's Cars Land and order the Habanero Meatball Cone. With turkey meatballs drizzled with habanero derby sauce and spiral pasta topped with cheese, this cone is sure to satisfy your stomach and any carb cravings.

6. Churros

Pixar Fest has rolled out many exclusive churro flavors. The most well thought out flavor is one inspired by the Pixar movie, Coco. The Cocoa churro is covered with chocolate powder, salted cinnamon sugar, and comes with a Mexican chocolate dipping sauce. Personally, I was not the biggest fan of the chocolate dipping sauce since it had an interesting spice that I am not accustomed to, but the churro itself was chocolate-y. The carrot cake churro is rolled in cinnamon sugar and is served with a raisin-carrot cream cheese sauce. Love lemon? Disney has zesty lemon churros with lemon sugar, coated with a finely crushed specks of multi-colored fruity cereal.

7. The Lava Dog

Aside from Pixar movies, Pixar Fest also celebrates Pixar Shorts, which are short films and videos created by Pixar animators. Inspired by the Pixar Short, LAVA, the Lava Dog is available at Award Wieners in Disney’s California Adventure Park. Every Lava dog is an all-beef hot dog, topped with juicy pulled pork, warm and spicy teriyaki sauce, and refreshing pineapple salsa. Spoon Tip: If you have not seen LAVA, be sure to visit the Pixar Short Films Festival taking place at the Sunset Theater, located behind Award Wieners.

Although Disneyland's Pixar Fest will end in September, it's all in  celebration of the grand opening of Pixar Pier in Disney's California Adventures Park in mid-June. Although these are just my listing of top seven Disney Pixar Fest foods, there are plenty of other new foods around the parks that commemorate specific Pixar movies and others that are just fun to eat. While you're at it, be sure to enjoy the new Pixar parades and fireworks show.