Many of you have experienced the glorious nights of eating donuts in the kingdom of all donuts (Donut Kingdom), and if not, what are you waiting for? Lucky for those who live in Tallahassee, you can eat gourmet donuts and try The Shake Shop! The Shake Shop is inside of Donut Kingdom, where you can drink a milkshake and bring back childhood memories of your first one. The best part? They deliver so you can have milkshakes brought to you. Their goal is to specialize in providing the best milkshakes out there. These are the top 7 go-to shakes you have to try.

1. S'mores Shake

S'mores are the staple of childhood memories so drinking it gives you chocolate, graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate chips all in shake form. Maybe you're not in the wilderness camping but let's be real, Tallahassee is its own wilderness and we know you're camping out on Landis Green after a Saturday night at The Strip so sip your s'mores shake and you'll be campin'.

2. Parking Attempt and War Chant Chop

The Parking Attempt Shake is mint Oreo flavored and the Warchant Chop Shake is Reese's peanut butter cups and brownies mixed in. Both are topped with whipped cream, and you should probably do the Warchant as you order it.

3. Oreo Milkshake with a Chocolate Cake Donut

An Oreo milkshake is one thing, an Oreo shake with a chocolate glazed donut is another. I'll go with the second one, thank you.

4. Walk of Shame

There is nothing to be ashamed about with the Walk of Shame shake because strawberries and Nutella are a great combination— a combo only comparable to the big t-shirt and heels you're wearing at 8 a.m. on a Tuesday to walk home.

5. O So Mad So Shake

The freshman fifteen is bound to happen at some point, so why waste it on dining hall cookies when you can order one of the Freshman Fifteen shakes? The O So Mad So is a classic Oreo milkshake that tastes great with a chocolate donut.

6. Doak Dynasty Shake

The Doak Dynasty is a solid name so #1: Go Noles and #2: it's a combination of chocolate swirls and vanilla ice cream, topped with whipped cream.

7. The Undergrad Shake

The Undergrad is an old-time favorite with cookie butter, Oreo and Nutella. Be sure to ask about the secret menu because new flavors are always in the works. Order a variety pack of donuts with shakes like strawberry, Reese's, and Oreo to splurge with your friends, or by yourself because why not? Every day can be "me-day."

Next time you're leaving Bull's or The Strip and crave bomb dessert, dip a donut in a milkshake because I know you're fancy and can't resist. That's like not dipping your cheese pizza in ranch, c'mon.