Wether you’re young, old, or just perpetually immature, Disneyland is the greatest place to let your inner-child free. And what better way to achieve this than a good, old-fashioned sugar high? After extensive research and personal experience, I’ve uncovered the seven best eats for the proper Disneyland diet. Let’s do this.

Disneyland

Photo courtesy of giphy.com

1. Dole Whip Float

Disneyland

Photo courtesy of pinterest.com

This classic treat is a must-have when visiting Adventureland. Located outside of the Enchanted Tiki Room, the line is bound to be around the corner. A combination of Dole pineapple whip floating on the freshest pineapple juice you’ve ever had makes for a heavenly combo.

#SpoonTip: If you go inside the Tiki Room area, the line is much shorter than the one wrapping around the corner on the outside.  

2. Mickey Beignets

Disneyland

Photo Courtesy of disneyfoodblog.com

If you’ve ever been to New Orleans, you know how delectable these delicate, sugar-covered treats can be. Because they’re specially made, they’re very hard to recreate. However, these have proven to stand the test  in my book. Plus, they’re Mickey-shaped and who doesn’t love that?

3. Caramel Apples

Disneyland

Photo courtesy of picssr.com

These little works of art are not you’re everyday caramel apples. Oh no. These bad boys are covered in caramel, then a layer of chocolate, and finally coated with sugar and any other cute little accessories to really Disney-fy a classic dessert. Depending on the season, they come in many different themes and flavors.

4. Hand-Dipped Ice Cream Cones

Disneyland

Photo courtesy of telp.com

Far from an ordinary ice cream scoop, these colossal cones are made just how you like ’em. These cones features as many scoops and as many flavors as you wish, piled high on handmade cones.

5. Mickey Rice Krispie Treats

Disneyland

Photo courtesy of disneyscrappers.ning.com

These are not your mom’s Rice Krispie treats. No sir, these are some heavy-duty, topping-covered Krispies that will never disappoint. Plus, food is always more fun on a stick, so what’s not to love?

6. Matterhorn Macaroons

Disneyland

Photo courtesy of gigieatscelebrities.com

If you’re into a more coconutty taste, these sweet treats will not let you down. This unique macaroon doubles as a one-of-a-kind replica of Matterhorn Mountain in the center of the park. You can’t find these sweets anywhere else.

6. Churros

Disneyland

Photo courtesy of @_._sleeping_beauty_._ on Instagram

Last, but most definitely not least, my personal favorite, the churro. These cinnamon sugar delights are some of the finest delicacies in all of the park. I mean, with 2.8 million sold in Disneyland every year, there’s no arguing that they’re the bomb.com.

The next time you head over to the Happiest Place on Earth, be sure to grab one (or all) of these famous treats to satisfy your sugar cravings.