I rounded up my most foodie of friends and we took to the streets, I mean, the restaurant to decide on the top 7 dishes Food.Bar.Food has graciously blessed us with. Located downtown, this electric restaurant has some of the best global comfort Harrisonburg has to offer.

With dishes ranging from duck carnitas to falafel wraps, this place has a little bit of everything (and then some) that is ~for sure~ to satisfy even the pickiest eater.  You can’t go wrong with anything, so try them all. This is the place you didn’t know you needed in your life.

Here are seven of the top items you HAVE TO try:

1. Grilled Cheese & Soup

food.bar.food

Photo courtesy of melodyap.wordpress.com

Ugh. There are no words except these: cheese, bread, smoked tomato soup, heaven. If you love dat cheese, you’ll love this.

2. Lo Mein

Channel your inner azn with perfectly cooked noodles, crunchy carrots, cabbage, and scallions drizzled with a sesame vinaigrette HEYO.

3. Risotto

Creamy cheesy arborio rice with fresh veggies and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil (EVOO, for you Rachel Ray fans) for a lil bit of sass. If you want to go low-carb, make this cauliflower rice instead.

4. Asian Spiced Fried Chicken

food.bar.food

Photo courtesy of foodbarfood

This is such a crazy combo, and I love it. Finger lickin’ good.

5. Banana & Blueberry Pancakes

food.bar.food

Photo courtesy of foodbarfood

“L is for the way you look at me. O is for the only one I seeeee…”

6. Veggie Brunch Bowl

food.bar.food

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Nothing like adding a little pico to your eggs to make them POP. For other ways to amp up your eggs, look here.

7. Every Cocktail

food.bar.food

Photo courtesy of foodbarfood

You obvs need something to wash back all this killer food, so why not make it a cocktail and get a lil buzz on? Try out this kiwi and pineapple mojito, here.

This, my friends, is what you need to eat when you’re happy, sad, angry, lonely, or all of the above. ~Enjoy~