The most delectable week of summer is here, and you know we’re not missing a beat of it. New Brunswick is hosting its 6th Annual Restaurant Week, featuring 35 top-of-the-line eateries to fulfill all of your dining desires. From sweet shops to steakhouses, you’ll find affordable satisfaction at every street corner.

There’s a complete list of all 35 restaurant specials, but we’ll save you the trouble of sifting through and highlight our favorites.

Hotoke Restaurant & Sushi

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of Hotoke Restaurant

Perfect For: Bang For Your Buck, Evening Lounging, Upscale Ambiance

This high-end eatery in the heart of New Brunswick will totally cure your Asian cuisine fix. They’ve loaded up on excellent specials to suit a variety of dining styles and tastes. There are three separate price-fixed menus for one, ranging from $30-$35, and a couples price-fixed menu priced at $60. Each includes champagne and several other delectable eats.

Mike’s Courtside Sports Bar & Grill

restaurant week

Photo by Danielle Naer

Perfect For: Evening Sports Games, Guy’s Night Out, Meat Lovers

This is your quintessential Sports Bar experience. With a menu loaded with grill favorites? There’s no price-fixing here, so feel free to order whatever you want–Mike’s is taking 25% off the entire bill from 5 pm-10 pm.

Stress Factory Comedy Club

restaurant week

Photo by Danielle Naer

Perfect For: Entertainment Dining, Star-Seeing, Group Outings

Really though. If you check the line-up for this place, it’s no joke. Comedy stars like Sebastian Maniscalco, Tom Seguera, and more have all been in and out of these doors. For as cheap as $25, buy tickets in advance and enjoy this excellent dine-in experience. Use the promo code “restaurantweek” at checkout to receive a free drink and dessert with your ticket and dinner entree.

Veganized

restaurant week

Photo by Danielle Naer

Perfect For: Restricted Eaters, Healthy Picks, Tasty Desserts

For those of you with limited eating preferences, this restaurant will fulfill all your desires. Using 100%  Vegan, 100% natural, and 95% organic ingredients, Veganized has found a delicious way to incorporate healthy eating with great taste. For Restaurant Week, they’ve put out a special for a 3-course meal for $20.15, served all day.

Caffe Bene

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of Vkeong.com

Perfect For: Sweet Tooth, Study Spot, Tranquil Ambiance

Need a quiet place to unwind, get work done and have great coffee? Let Caffe Bene be your new destination. They’re known as being a widespread distributor of delicious sweets, and we’re lucky enough to have one right in New Brunswick. All week, they’ll be doing a coffee promotion: With every waffle, honey bread or sandwich, get a free iced or black coffee.

Shaka Burrito

restaurant week

Photo courtesy of CentralJersey.com

Perfect For: Cultural Food, Clean Eating, Tropical Ambiance

We know New Brunz isn’t the most scenic of cities. Let Shaka take you on an impromptu tropical getaway. Shaka also focuses on GMO-free and organic eating, mirroring the dining styles of Hawaii, Chile, Ireland, Indonesia, and more. 10% of all profits made go to charity. Make a stop here for a $14.95 price-fixed lunch or a $21.95 price-fixed dinner.