It’s 2 AM on a Saturday night and you’re either exhausted from a thrilling night out on the town or crawling out of Davis after studying for your test on Monday. Either way, you’re starving, and Franklin Street is where you should start heading for some late night food.

Lucky for you, we’ve found the best restaurants in Chapel Hill that are conveniently open late at night to satisfy all of your cravings. Here’s the breakdown:

1. Sup Dogs

Late night

Photo by Sara Tane

Open until 2:30 AM, Sup Dogs is the place to be in Chapel Hill. You may have to wait in line for a bit to get your hands on some food, but it’s worth the wait because they have everything from bacon cheese fries burgers to Hawaiian hot dogs. Our favorite menu item? The famous cheesy tots. Because who doesn’t love cheese and potatoes?

2. Insomnia Cookies

Late night

Photo courtesy of @insomniacookiesofficial

If you’re in the mood for something sweet and a little lighter than bacon cheese tots, Insomnia Cookies is the destination for you. This little cookie shop stays open until 3 AM and will fulfill your sweet tooth with mouthwatering cookie flavors like double chocolate mint and s’mores.

Feeling fancy? Make a cookie sundae with a cookie topped with ice cream. Don’t feel like walking all the way to Franklin Street from Davis? No worries, they’ll deliver right to your dorm.

3. I Love NY Pizza

Late night

Photo courtesy of @thehungrygames__

This is a long time classic late night pizza joint that stays open until 3 AM. Come here with friends and share some hot garlic knots or come alone and indulge in a huge cheesy, greasy, and delicious piece of pizza. Either way, you won’t regret it.

4. Buns

Late night

Photo by Cara Hutto

If you have a serious appetite, Buns will definitely make sure you are full and satisfied when you leave. You might want to start exercising your jaw on the walk over, because it’ll be hard to enjoy all the layers of these burgers in one bite. Don’t forget to complete your meal with a side of sweet potato fries or a creamy milkshake.

5. Time Out

Late night

Photo courtesy of @timeoutchapelhill

There’s nothing like southern comfort food late at night and luckily for you, Time Out is open 24 hours to curb your appetite at any time of the day. From fried okra to mac ‘n cheese to pulled pork BBQ, it’ll be hard to choose what to fit on your plate. Trying the famous chicken cheddar biscuit must be on your to-do list before graduating.

6. [B]Ski’s

Late night

Photo courtesy of @bskis

This popular late night hangout spot for students all started with the idea of a Ski. A Ski is a grilled tortilla filled with melted cheese and your choice of meats, vegetables, and sauces. It’ll be hard to find a seat in here so beat the line by ordering online.