What’s not to love about Fall? The weather is finally cool enough to wear your favorite fall outfit and there is always an anticipated holiday right around the corner. Most importantly, the best flavors of the year are finally in season. Hope’s Cookies knows this more than anyone, and right now they have the perfect selection of festive fall cookies that will satisfy everyone’s seasonal cravings.

1. Pumpkin Cookie

cookies

Photo by Gaby Maniscalco

With the craving of pumpkin-spiced everything during the fall season, Hope’s Cookies nails the pumpkin craze with this cookie. Get it plain or with sprinkles, either way you can’t go wrong with this perfect fall treat.

2. Pumpkin Whoopie Pie

cookies

Photo by Gaby Maniscalco

Can’t get enough of that pumpkin? You have to try the Pumpkin Whoopie Pie, which is basically a pumpkin cookie and vanilla-frosting sandwich, otherwise know as the most perfect combo ever created.

3. White Chocolate Cranberry Cookie

cookies

Photo by Gaby Maniscalco

Cranberries are another quintessential flavor of fall, so these cookies are perfect if you love that sweet, fruity flavor. They are so fresh, and those white chocolate chips make them even sweeter.

4. Fall Harvest Cookie

cookies

Photo courtesy of hopescookies.com

These cookies are for you if you’re looking for a “healthier” option. Think oatmeal raisin cookie, but also chocked full of cranberries, walnuts and coconut.

5. Ginger Cookie

cookies

Photo by Gaby Maniscalco

Remember as a kid, making gingerbread houses and eating most of your materials? These ginger cookies have that same rich gingerbread taste, only gooier and so much more delicious.

6. Snicker Doodle

cookies

Photo by Gaby Maniscalco

Everyone’s favorite Christmas cookie, the Snicker Doodle is a creation of cinnamon perfection. At Hope’s Cookies, the Snicker Doodle is softer and chewier than even your grandma’s recipe!

Located in Rosemont PA, Hope’s Cookies ships nationwide.