Finals Week is approaching and everyone deserves to sit back, relax and take a dessert break. Whether you’re studying on campus or living in the dorms, these treats will make you feel like you’re already on Spring Break. These gourmet desserts are perfect for celebrating your last exam or just for treating yo’ self.

1. The Vanilla Cupcake from the Living-Learning Center (LLC North)

desserts

Photo by Jeffrey Ho

Look at this masterpiece. Creamy buttermilk frosting on top of a perfectly thick vanilla cake. A great way to celebrate the coming of Spring Term.

2. The Raspberry Cheesecake Tart from LLC

desserts

Photo by Jeffrey Ho

This. Was. Fuego. A wonderfully balanced cheesecake that’s not too thick or too sweet, but is just right. And it’s all held together by a sweet and flaky chocolate tart. This tastes like it came straight out of a Parisian patisserie. Unreal. #Blessed

3. The Carrot Cake from Global Scholars Hall (GSH)

desserts

Photo by Jeffrey Ho

This delicious traditional carrot cake is moist and nutty. The thick cream cheese frosting brings out the sweetness in the walnuts and carrots, bringing you back to Easter Sunday celebrations and the first time you actually tried and liked carrot cake.

4. The Chai Spiced Cupcake from GSH

desserts

Photo by Jeffrey Ho

This cinnamon surprise is a great way to hold on to those winter vibes if you are dreading the boiling heat of Spring Term. A thick chai flavored cake with a sweet cream cheese frosting will be the perfect goodbye to these cold months of winter.

5. The Chocolate Cake from GSH

desserts

Photo by Jeffrey Ho

She’s a thick one. This aggressively chocolate cake is more rich than it is sweet, but thats why it’s so good. Perfect for sharing with a fellow chocolate lover, this cake will make all your troubles and stress about finals melt away.

6. The Raspberry Mousse from LLC

desserts

Photo by Jeffrey Ho

This is by far the most technically challenging one to craft, but was done so well I started to applaud the chef upon first spoonful. The dark chocolate shell pairs so well with the light and fluffy mousse and the raspberry ratio is so on point it’s crazy.

WE ARE SUCH LUCKY DUCKS!