On August 1, Miami Spice returns until September 30th. During these months, Miami Spice offers dinners at select restaurants at reduced, fixed-price menus: lunch is $23, while dinner is $39. It is designed to encourage all the foodies (locals or tourists) to try the restaurants they have been dying to go to, now at an affordable price. It’s a win-win for both the food lovers and the restaurant.

Luckily for you, I’ve crunched the numbers so you don’t have to. Here are the restaurants that you will save the most money at by dining during Miami Spice.

Cecconi’s Miami Beach

miami spice

Photo by Anna Ciambrone

In the courtyard of Soho Beach House, Cecconi’s is a classic Italian restaurant that gives a relaxed, garden feel. Frugal foodies flock to Cecconi’s during happy hour, where a mere $7 can go long way. Miami Spice goes a bit farther by incorporating menu favorites into the price-fixed meal. Check out the full menu here.

Makoto

miami spice

Photo by Anna Ciambrone

This Bal Harbour high-end eatery is sure to please. Lunch goers will be glad to find their favorite Spicy Tuna Crispy Rice on the menu. I recommend trying the Robata special, as that will be on the lunch menu. And last but not least, I suggest the Matcha Tiramisu for dessert.

Azul

miami spice

Photo by Anna Ciambrone

Azul, which is located inside the Madarin Oriental, is stunning. This fresh and trendy restaurant is well regarded by foodies from all over. Their Miami Spice menu features their most popular menu items. My advice is to start with the scallop crudo — you won’t be disappointed. Entrées range from meats to seafood and risotto, so everyone will find something they like. But be warned, the restaurant is closed Sunday and Monday. 

#SpoonTip: Make sure to reserve a table by a window to see the bay views.

Red, The Steakhouse

miami spice

Photo by Anna Ciambrone

Red has a secret charm that makes it top the charts. During Miami Spice, they offer a different themed menu every week. This is a good and bad thing, because you will want to come every week. Themes include a classic steakhouse menu, a seafood feast for those looking for something lighter, and an Italian steakhouse-inspired menu. Their location is also walking distance to Collins Avenue, so you can walk off your dinner by taking a nice “people-watching” stroll after dinner.

Quality Meats

miami spice

Photo courtesy of Quality Meats

This fine dining butcher stop is newer to the Miami food scene. You can expect to find filling and flavorful dishes centered around large cuts of meats that are cured, smoked, or aged in‑house. Their Miami Spice menu can please the carnivore of the group as well as the pescatarian. My advice? Grab a group of eight and you can book the private wine nook in the back. My picks on the menu would the kale and manchego salad, blackened redfish, and the praline truffle.

Lure Fishbar

miami spice

Photo courtesy of @lurefishbar on Instagram

After going once, I understand the name because it’s luring me to go back (get it?). Lure is more than a seafood restaurant; it offers a full raw bar with oyster selections varying by season and some of the best sushi in South Beach. Take full advantage of Miami Spice and order an appetizer and entree of different types of fish, prepared in different ways to get the most out of your experience. I guarantee you will want to go back for none other than their complementary biscuits.

If none of these restaurants seem to catch your eye, don’t worry, there are 243 restaurants in total that are participating.