Wondering what to eat this Valentine's Day in New York? Luckily, this is the place to be: from decadent Belgian chocolate mousse to wine-infused cake truffles, we want to share our top five Valentine's Day treats around New York City.  

Mojo Desserts

Weichen Yan

Mojo Desserts' chocolate mousse is lovingly made in small batches in Brooklyn by Chef Johan, who was the Executive Chef to the Belgian Ambassador to the UN. Want to impress your valentine? You can personalize your orders on sweetist with stickers of personal messages and emojis. The mousse is available in white and dark chocolate varieties, made with organic Belgian chocolates and sold fresh — not frozen. 

Nomad Restaurant

Weichen Yan

Forgot to buy roses for your valentine? No problems. Just buy them this rosewater pudding from Nomad Restaurant on 2nd Avenue, which specializes in North African cuisine. This dessert has the consistency of Panna Cotta, is infused with rose water and decorated with dried roses. Sounds better than a wilting bouquet! 

Mini Melanie

Weichen Yan

Chef Melanie has brought love and chocolate together this Valentine's Day with some limited edition truffles including Strawberry Cheesecake, Pink Unicorn Fudge and Raspberry Salted Caramel Cake, and don't miss the Chocolate Cake Truffles with a Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc-infused ganache center (we're not kidding). These beauties are also hand-painted with gold leaf and adorned with mini gold sugar dragees.

Junior's Cheesecake

Weichen Yan

This iconic New York cheesecake shop is offering a traditional red velvet cake — in the shape of a heart, of course. It consists of layers of Junior's homemade red velvet cake in between layers of cream cheese frosting. If this does not scream "sweetheart", we don't know what does!

Van Leeuwen Ice Cream

Van Leeuwen Artisan Ice Cream is offering a limited-edition seasonal flavor, "Conversation Hearts", that is so Valentine’s Day-ready. Inspired by the classic candies, this flavor has a strawberry-rose base, with bites of blue (spirulina) and green (matcha) cake swirled in.