I have lived in Dwarka for almost 19 years now and I've seen it grow literally from an isolated rubble place to this big residential area. Dwarka has survived through everything, from the lack of our very own cinema hall or a proper functioning mall, to the best schools and medical facilities in the city. With the pressure of keeping up with the cafe trend, Dwarka did its best to prove that it can take up any challenge! 

madhulika takiar

With that, Cafe Di Milano opened up to add onto the small list of cafes existing in Dwarka. When I visited it for the very first time, I was enthralled. It gives out one of the best cafe vibes ever and I'm not kidding. Everything just fits in - the proximity from metro station (Dwarka sec-13), decor, hospitality, facilities like games and books, literally everything. I had a quick chat with the owner who told me the motivation behind opening this cafe was to create a neighbourhood space. A space where people could come with their families, friends, colleagues and have a good time. 

Here's a list of things that makes Cafe Di Milano one of the best places to visit: 

1. Games Corner

madhulika takiar

So if you visit this place with a group of friends and want to enjoy the afternoon with some fun games along with food, Di Milano has got you all covered! A small space just to the right corner as you enter has indoor games like carrom, chess, ludo and seating space of about 5-7 people.

2. Indoor Library 

madhulika takiar

What's the best part of this place you ask me? Well, obviously it's the books!! An indoor space with about 6-7 tables offers you books set up on the bookshelf and a T.V for all cricket enthusiasts especially during World Cup matches. The collection is varied suiting all age groups so if feel like spending some me-time, come drop by this place and treat yourself with a pizza and your favourite book. 

3. Drool-worthy Foooood

madhulika takiar

If you open up a new place and want to attract the crowd, the most important thing is quality of food. I've been to a lot of places where the decor and vibe is all set but the food is not up to the mark so I never go there again. Cafe Di Milano serves you amazing food with a lot of variety to choose from depending upon your mood. You have chinese, italian, mexican and of course the evergreen Indian cuisine.

4. Live Cake-Shake Station 

madhulika takiar

Another candy to the eye is the dessert and drinks station. So if you don't feel like ordering food but just want to pick up a pastry on your way home, you can directly get it from there. Drinks being made in front of your eyes kinda gives an authentic and lively look. You can choose from mojito to chilled shakes or have a nicely brewed cup of coffee.

Isn't this just the best dessert ever?! Don't miss out any of their relishing desserts; choco mudpie and blackforest being the best in the house!

madhulika takiar

5. Stunning Terrace Space

madhulika takiar

I personally love open terrace spaces! It has sort of become a trend these days and Cafe Di Milano makes sure to keep up with them. The terrace is built on a shack almost above the live station and is decorated with flowers and seasonal plants. A round staircase leads you to this area which has about 5 tables. They have also built a small corridor which is the perfect photo spot. (sun-kissed) Go enjoy your winter morning with a book and some hot cocoa at Cafe Di Milano!

A video coming up very soon! Stay tuned :)