Lincoln Tavern & Restaurant, located in Boston’s Southie neighborhood is the perfect place for a brunch feast during the autumn months in New England. Here’s five reasons why you should indulge yourself and brunch at Lincoln next time you have a craving for high quality eats.

1. You'll be FALLing for Lincoln's Seasonal Brunch Menu

George Thomson

As the leaves change color here in Boston, you need to get your fix of seasonal fare, and Lincoln is the perfect brunch location to do so. Make sure to try their pumpkin pancakes, topped with cream cheese frosting, graham cracker crumbles, plump golden raisins, and drizzled with a bourbon maple syrup.

Or if you’re in the mood for something a little healthier, order the apple cinnamon oatmeal, seasonally prepared with roasted honey crisp apples. There is no better way to celebrate the changing of the seasons than by treating yourself to a festive brunch.

2. Lincoln's Lively Atmosphere Will Awaken You

Walking into Lincoln, you will be reawakened by the busy and vibrant atmosphere. The expansive bar is surrounded by a congregation of young professionals grabbing a drink before a brunch feast, and the crowds at the front of the restaurant will reassure you that you’re choosing a trendy and popular brunch spot. The exposed brick and wood also adds to the rustic and urban aesthetic of the restaurant. It’s the perfect setting for a delicious meal.

3. Get Ready to Drool Over Their Signature Menu Items

Several brunch menu items at Lincoln are staples, which customers return back for time after time. One of these classics is Lincoln’s fruity pebble pancakes, topped with a cereal milk anglaise to satisfy your sweet tooth. Eat your way through the childhood nostalgia, stack after stack.

And if you’re more of a savory person, you can count on classics like pastrami hash and the lighter west coast poached eggs, which are layered with leafy spinach and hearty avocado.

4. You'll Have an Excuse to Explore Southie

Made famous as the setting of Boston cinema classic Good Will Hunting, Southie is formally known as South Boston, and borders both the harbor and the trendy and restaurant-heavy South End. The area is evolving from its strong Irish-American roots into a haven for young professionals.

Along with this transformation, you can count on a strong restaurant game, with Lincoln leading the way. Spend a day here and also check out Loco Taqueria to top off your brunch at Lincoln. Their tasty fried chicken and waffles is piled high upon a jalapeno cornbread waffle. Southie is your new foodie destination.

5. At Lincoln, Everyday Should be Spent Brunchin'

In addition to their expansive weekend brunch menu, Lincoln also offers brunch on a daily basis. With a consolidated menu offering staple options like pork carnitas burritos that come oozing with runny eggs, and their notable pastrami hash, Lincoln can suit your brunch desires, even if they come on a Wednesday afternoon.

And at the end of the week, you can channel your inner food critic at Lincoln’s Friday brunch test kitchen, which features a rotating menu of creative options that can make their way to the official weekend brunch menu if you give your stamp of approval. How about that for responsibility?

Lincoln’s trendy location, inventive menu items, and daily availability of brunch makes it a great addition to your weekly Boston brunch rotation.