Have you ever ordered pizza so many times from the same place that the delivery staff starts to recognize you? I know I have. Don’t get me wrong — being a regular is great, but sometimes you just have to kick it up a notch. While it may be tempting to stay loyal to your go-to pizza place, here is why you should give Southside Flying Pizza a chance. Trust me, your taste buds will thank you.

1. When you order by the slice, you actually get two.

pizza

Photo by Nadia Rendon

Yes, you read that right. You get two slices when you order one.

2. They only use top quality ingredients.

The pizza dough? Made from scratch. The salad dressings? Hand-made, not store-bought. Their motto? Everything is made on site, and made from scratch.

3. Gluten-free crust is an option.

pizza

Photo by Nadia Rendon

Because no one likes being left out.

4. The options are endless.

pizza

Photo by Nadia Rendon

Pizza, pasta, appetizers, salads, desserts — you name it, they have it .

You can enjoy specialty pizzas like the Zygmont (pictured on the right half) with fresh goat and Romano cheese, spinach, Roma tomatoes and portobello mushrooms, or go for a classic like this mozzarella, mushrooms and pepperoni pizza (pictured on the left half). Have room for more? Indulge in their one-of-a-kind Amaretto Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie, or order some Spinach Artichoke Dip as a side.

A little variety never hurt anybody.

5. You can try it from your own home.

Have no fear, Southside Flying Pizza is here to deliver your order. You can order online or over the phone from any of their locations. So put on your comfy clothes, turn some Netflix on, kick back and enjoy your pizza.