Watching Bob’s Burgers and hearing the sizzling of Bob’s patties always gave me an insatiable craving for juicy meat on a warm crispy bun. Fortunately, there’s a place that can satisfy these burger cravings! B2B: Burgers 2 Beer has a menu and atmosphere that will make you feel like you are eating at a go-to burger joint such as Bob’s Burgers. Here are five points on why you should make B2B your official burger joint:

1. The Burgers

burger

If you’ve watched any episode of Bob’s Burgers, you’d know that there’s at least one scene showcasing the “Burger of the Day”. Each Burger of the Day special has a name based off of a pun. These puns range from names such as “Baby You Can Chive My Car Burger” to “Jack-O-Lentil Burger.”

Unfortunately, B2B doesn’t name their burgers after silly puns, but they do give their specialty burgers classy names that match the essence of their wide variety of burgers. For those who are feeling extra New Mexican, the “Rosa” with chile queso, Hatch green chile, and tortilla chips or the “New Mexico Burger” with shredded four cheese and green or red chile will satisfy your stately needs. On the less spicier side, the “Pierre” with Gruyere cheese, wild mushrooms, and demi-glace or the “BBQ” with white barbecue sauce, BBQ chips and white cheddar are great choices for those who can’t take the heat.

burger

Photo courtesy of B2B on Facebook.com

2. The Vegetarian Options

burger

To this day, I truly don’t understand why anyone would become a vegetarian, but if you are one, there are options. I’ve yet to try any of B2B’s meatless creations, but my best friend has and she loves their veggie-friendly menu.

If you’re in the mood for an Asian inspired veggie patty, the “Edamame Cashew” with provolone cheese, wasabi pesto, mayo, carrots, and radishes will spark your taste buds. For those who are less adventurous, “Cory’s Tempeh” with sharp cheddar cheese, red chile, mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots, and red onions or the “Black Bean” with sliced goat cheese, Szechuan sauce, and sun-dried tomatoes is an option worth trying. Although I’m not a vegetarian, from what I’ve seen and from reading the menu, I can tell that these veggie burgers are not your average Morning Star patties.

3. The Brews

burger

I’ve never been a heavy beer drinker, but when I visit B2B I tend to reach for my ID because their brews are delicious.

According B2B’s website, they serve 34 New Mexico exclusive craft beers including B2B revolving seasonal brews such as the “Cucumber Cream Ale” and the “Oyster Stout”. I’m not the adventurous type, so I typically avoid seasonal brews like the “Coconut Cream Ale” or the “Chai Stout” and opt for the “Berry Cider” or the “Raspberry Wheat”.

burger

Photo by Sharmaine Ong

4. The Service

burger

Although the service may not be as animated or wacky as the Belcher family, the service at B2B is on point. I’ve never had a bad experience at B2B. It seems like all of the employees are trained to be professional and engaging with their customers. When the restaurant is less crowded, the servers like to converse with their customers. I think communication between servers and customers is important because it creates a level of trust that is needed when eating out at any restaurant.

5. The Atmosphere

burger

Not only is B2B seamen friendly, it’s family friendly and bar-hopper friendly. The atmosphere of B2B is incredibly welcoming. The moment you walk in, you are greeted with the scent of fresh grilled burgers, and the smiles of hardworking servers. Although B2B isn’t the most spacious restaurant down Nob Hill, it is a great place to take the kids or to take the crew to.

burger

B2B: Burgers 2 Beer is a must for Albuquerque dwellers! With delicious burgers and yummy beers, you can grab a meal with your significant other or sit down at the bar and treat-yo’-self to a refreshing brew. Either way, with the Belcher family in mind, enjoy your own little burger joint in the city of Albuquerque.