Insert vine of little boy, and we all know which one I’m talking about. He knows what’s up. Once you have a craving for Chipotle it must be satisfied, there’s no avoiding your desire for that perfect combination of cilantro rice, steak, and beans. Ugh, YUM.

There’s two Walmarts, two Chick Fil A’s, and two Kline’s. Dear Chipotle, why ya gotta play us like this? All we want is a shorter wait to our first bite of actual heaven.

1. Less Stress, More Excitement

Chipotle

“Hi! How are-” “White or brown? Black or pinto? What kind of meat?” “I DON’T KNOW.”

Next thing you know, you’re paying without even really remembering what you asked for in your burrito because the assembly line was wicked fast. Don’t even think about asking for a side of guac because the cashier is already onto the next one. Get your fix of the Chipotle guacamole with this recipe. #domesticAF

Just think: with a second Chipotle, more of a chance to be ballsy enough to ask for an item from the secret menu without impatient people behind you rolling their eyes and employees thinking, “Dammit. You’re ruining the flow here.”

2. The line feels like eternity.

On the outside you’re like:

Chipotle

But on the inside:

Chipotle

Have you ever been to this Chipotle without having to wait in a line that started at the refreshments? Because I haven’t. If you have, kudos to you and your knack for timing. For the rest of us, will we ever learn when to go? Probably not because when that craving comes, time isn’t our priority, getting there is.

Two Chipotles, two options, fifty-fifty chance of getting stuck in a long line. Fifty-fifty chance of zoomin’ in and zoomin’ out.

3. We’d prefer not to see everyone and their mothers, but it’s inevitable.

Chipotle

Literally, a mini reunion always happens at Chipotle. Do I really wanna see that person from my hometown that I haven’t talked to in years? Not really, but here we are, in line together. Cue awkward laughter and small talk as we wait and wish to get our food and get out.

Chances of this happening would be slimmer if there was another Chipotle to swing by, am I right? Or for all you social butterflies who do enjoy running into people, you could have two places to have this happen. It’s a win win for introverts and extroverts.

4. Say bye to stingy portions.

Chipotle

As if the portion sizes aren’t big enough, we all do feel a little ripped off when we get half a scoop of meat because they need to make it last for the dinner rush. Maybe with two Chips, the high demand can be distributed between them both. Aka, more food and happier stomachs.

5. Spreads awareness of being GMO-free.

Chipotle

Even though we all have a massive baby burrito in our stomach when we leave Chipotle, isn’t it nice knowing that it’s all food that’s GMO-free. For those of you wondering what GMOs actually are, here’s your guide.