What is better than Valentines Day? Galentines Day. Gather up your lady friends and get excited for all of the mimosas, chatting, and bonding on this legendary Leslie Knope holiday, Galentines Day. There are 5 places for 'Galentines Day' Brunch in Tucson that are perfect to accommodate your party for the "best time of the year". 

1. Wilko

This place is great for you and your girlfriends to kick back and enjoy this holiday together. The menu includes brunch classics such as french toast and pancakes while also serving grilled cheese and burgers. The prices for different plates range from $8 to $17. The location is close to campus so no need to shell out money for gas or an uber. Don't forget to spend that extra money on the mimosas.

2. Prep & Pastry

This is such a legendary place for brunching with the ladies. Looking for a healthier option? Go with the homemade granola or spinach salad. Some not as healthy (but delicious) options are the smores french toast or prep's burger. Plates range from $6.50 to $12.75, which means it's friendly for the college student wallet. There are also two locations to choose from. 

3. Cup Cafe

Although this restaurant does not have a brunch menu, breakfast options are available from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., making your dining options a little bigger. This place is notable because it is located at the Hotel Congress in Downtown Tucson, so it combines the well-known bar in the hotel with the cafe. There are many options to choose from including cast iron baked eggs or a create-your-own omelet. Prices range from $6.75 to $14.

4. Blue Willow

At the Blue Willow, they have breakfast on the patio and a gift shop to look at after. The menu offers an array of breakfast plates including huevos rancheros and the breakfast burrito. Vegetarians will also be satisfied with several options to choose from including the fresh fruit crêpe and tofu scramble. There is something for everyone while prices range from $5 to $12.50.

5. Café a la C'Art

Located on the grounds of the Tucson Museum of Art, you and your group of lady friends can enjoy brunch while dining in a Monet inspired restaurant. Options include chilaquiles and the parmesan crusted turkey croissant. Plates range from $8.50 to $14.25. Immerse yourselves in the art while enjoying Galentines Day brunch.

With so many places in Tucson, it is hard to pick which restaurant to go to for Galentines Day. Just think and ask yourself, what would Leslie Knope do?