With all the hype around Starbucks’ Secret Menu rainbow drinks, you can’t help but wonder which of your other favorite spots have secret menus with backdoor recipes and forbidden combinations—almost like a covert daily specials menu. Think again if you believe you know everything about your go-to restaurant, they might just have a secret menu waiting for you to discover.

1. Panera

secret menus

Photo by Parisa Soraya

Most people who go to Panera get the same meal every time despite a huge array of options. But you can only get the broccoli cheddar soup so many times. Their secret menu offers some healthy choices, like their Power Chicken Hummus Bowl and Steak Lettuce Wraps. For any of your breakfast, lunch or dinner needs, Panera’s got you covered. Not only are these secret menu items delicious, but they are good for the health-conscious foodie.

#1 Pick: Power Chicken Hummus Bowl

2. Jamba Juice

secret menus

Photo by Bari Blanga

If you like the Starbucks “pink drink,” Jamba has a Pink Starburst Smoothie you have to try. Between their Sour Patch, Chocolate-Covered Strawberries and Pina Colada smoothies, the exceptionally long secret menu is one of the best for anyone with a sweet tooth. It is definitely one of the longest secret menus out there so you won’t have a shortage of options to try out.

#1 Pick: Sour Patch Kids Smoothie

3. Chick-fil-A

secret menus

Photo by Joyce Li

Want a free ice cream cone? Tired of ice cream shops charging too much and gypping you on your fill? Well, if you buy a kids meal at Chick-fil-A, you can trade the toy for a free ice cream cone. You can also order a root beer and ask for them to add vanilla ice cream for a root beer float.

#1 Pick: Fried Chicken Club

4. Whataburger

secret menus

Photo by Cameron Young

If you ever find yourself in the south, you have to check out Whataburger. For my fellow east coasters, having the chance to go to this iconic spot is like Christmas morning. With secret menu items like an Apple Pie Milkshake and Chicken and Pancakes, you will definitely get a taste of the south. It has a solid combination of food options with enough different secret menu combinations to keep you coming back.

#1 Pick: The Honey BBQ Chicken Strip Sandwich  

5. Dutch Bros.

secret menus

Photo by Marissa Arnett

Drive-thru coffee company Dutch Bros. is a great alternative to your usual Starbucks run. When you think you’ve seen it all, their secret menu will exceed your expectations. Your options extend far beyond coffee, with refreshing cold drinks like the Ocean Water Rebel which will transport you to an exotic island. Some others like The Cinnabon Frost and The Ninja Turtle (chocolate + mint), will satiate any sweet tooth.

#1 Pick: S’mores Breve Latte