Dining hall food all day every day? No thanks. Don't get me wrong, Curtis' grilled cheese & tomato soup Tuesdays make me feel some type of way, but every once a while I just have to get some real people food from downtown Granville.

Being 21 just makes the trip down the hill even more worth it.

Moe's Original Barbecue has some killer drink specials that'll blow your mind, and really make you reconsider those Natty's you've been drinking after dinner in the dining hall. Here are 6 must-try drink specials from Moe's that'll make every trip down the hill worth it. 

Amelia Hitchens

1. Moe-Rita

Amelia Hitchens

The Moe-Rita is everyone's favorite margarita. At Moe's, every Monday and Friday is $5 marg night, and every other night you can get this classic drink for just $6. Tequila, triple sec, marg mix, orange juice and lime come together for the perfect drink combo. 

2. Hurricane

If you're a rum fan, Moe's Original Barbecue is the place to be. The hurricane consists of white rum, cruzan spiced rum, triple sec, pineapple juice, orange juice and grenadine, garnished with an orange. Make your way down the hill on Wednesdays to enjoy this drink for just $6. 

3. Makers Mule

Amelia Hitchens

The Maker's Mule is basically the Moe's twist on the Moscow Mule, and it is delicious. Instead of vodka, this drink uses Makers Mark combined with ginger beer and lime juice, and garnished with a lime. Normally this drink is $7, but on Thursday's you can enjoy it for just $6. 

4. Blackberry Bourbon Smash

Amelia Hitchens

For a fruitier option, there is nothing better than the Blackberry Bourbon Smash. This drink consists of bourbon, triple sec, blackberry jam, lemonade and soda water, and is garnished with a lemon. On Saturdays, this drink is only $6 compared to $7 on every other day of the week. 

5. Bloody Mary

Amelia Hitchens

There is simply no better way to start your Sunday than with a Bloody Mary from Moe's Original Barbecue. You can get this Bloody Mary for $7, or pay an extra dollar to get a tasty wing on the side. Other toppings include cheese, carrots, pickles, cucumbers, tomatoes, cocktail sausage, horseradish, etc. The list goes on and on, but you can literally load up on anything you want. The Bloody Mary bar is open from 12:00pm-4:00pm every Sunday.

6. $5 Bottle Wine Night

Amelia Hitchens

Ah, Tuesdays. Quite honestly the best day of the week. For just $5, you can get a whole bottle of wine to share with your friends (but we won't judge if you drink it all by yourself). Choose from a bottle of pinot grigio, moscato, chardonnay, pinot noir or cabernet—all just $5! Better yet, you can enjoy your bottle of wine while playing trivia at the bar every Tuesday night. 

What Are You Waiting For?

Moe's is really killing the game with their daily drink specials. Better yet, they all can be paired with your favorite BBQ items on the menu. Even if none of these drinks interest you, you can choose from a variety of beers in cans and on tap. Additionally, the upstairs bar can accommodate for pretty much any drink you set your mind to. So make sure to head down the hill (with your ID of course). Cheers!