Are you absolutely in love with Keventers' milkshakes like me? Is your breakfast incomplete without a tall glass of chilled Cold Coffee or the Classic Salted Caramel? Well, then there's some good news for you folks! Keventers has launched its newest venture in the dairy products - Ice Creams! Yipeeeee

Aditya Rao

Established in 1920s by the Danish dairy entrepreneur, Edward Keventer, the brand emerged as a prominent dairy manufacturers in India. Later in 2015, the brand came out in a new avatar to cater to a young audience and expand its base.

In the effort to do the same, Keventers has landed in the ice-cream business and we sure as hell can't keep calm! We went to visit its new outlet at DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj and sampled some amazing flavours! Seriously, they were mindblowing!

OUR TOP PICKS

1. Apple Pie Crumble 

Aditya Rao

For all the people who enjoy apple pies, this is a flavour you simply cannot resist! With a vanilla base mixed with a punchy apple-y syrup and topped with butterscotch crunchies and crumbles, this flavour leaves your taste buds dazzled. The extra sweetness kicks in the first bite itself! We are definitely going for this next time.

2. Original Sin - The Classic Belgian Chocolate

Aditya Rao

How can ice-creams be incomplete without the universal element of chocolate! And what is better than the original Belgian delicacy?!!  Keventers Ice-Creamery brings you drool-worthy chocolate ice-cream and guess what they call it? The Original Sin! Ah, so heavenly! This is one of the finest chocolate flavoured ice creams I have had in the longest time. The colour, texture and mix of sweet bitterness is sure to win a few hearts.

3. Vanilla Cinnamon Caramel 

Aditya Rao

Keventers serves their ice creams in three types of cones - vanilla, chocolate and charcoal. We tried the Classic Chocolate Cone with Vanilla Cinnamon and the combination was a success! This flavour offers an alternative to plain ol' Vanilla and gives a yum twist to it. The best part about the flavour is caramel which complements the taste. (It is quite addictive tbh)

4. Saffron Spiced Latte 

Aditya Rao

The most unique ice cream we have ever had! Hands down to the creators, the world needed this one!  The flavour base is Kesar a.k.a Saffron and is definitely the star of the show. The texture is smooth and creamy and the kesar gives it the perfect punch with a hint of warm spice.

5. Salted Butterscotch

Aditya Rao

I always feel that Butterscotch is underrated. There are so many possible combinations and options that make Butterscotch the flavour bomb it is. And this twist to the flavour is the best I've ever had. I personally think it is the best among all the flavours we tried.  Sweet and salty - the perfect oxymoron. 

We had quite a gala time enjoying dreamy ice creams and if you want to add some delight to the holiday season, then go try Keventers Ice Creamery at once! It will become your favourite ice cream parlour, no one does it like them, after all, they are the King of Milkshakes!

C'mon, who doesn't crave a BRAIN FREEZE in the winters?

Aditya Rao