Tucson is known for its quaintness and “mom and pop” style restaurants, which leads to many hidden gems. If you like adventuring to new places, here are five coffee shops that are great to study at and even better for your Instagram.

1. Crave Coffee Bar

coffee

Photo by Alexa Wallen

Crave is a large airy place perfect for doing homework. Their coffee is delicious and comes with intricate designs carved on the top. If you’re looking for a place that’s both modern and earthy, this is the perfect shop for you.

2. Sparkroot

coffee

Photo by Alexa Wallen

Nuzzled downtown, Sparkroot is the perfect one-stop coffee place. A two-story set-up with modern décor, Sparkroot also has an extensive breakfast and lunch menu equipped with good healthy options.

3. Caffe Luce

coffee

Photo courtesy of Yelp user JJ Z.

I realize this shop may not be considered a hidden gem, however, the coffee here is to die for. Cafe Luce is right on campus and is walking distance from nearly everything. It’s the perfect café to pick up a pastry at or to stop in and get some homework done.

4. Bentley’s House of Coffee & Tea

coffee

Photo courtesy of Yelp user Xi L.

Right next to Dirtbag’s, Bentley’s is a cute “mom and pop” shop with a homey feel. They have great pastries and awesome beverages, definitely a shop worth paying a visit to.

5. Time Market

coffee

Photo courtesy of Yelp user Erin B.

Time Market is ordinarily praised for their healthy food and unique products, but the coffee here should not be forgotten. With delicious cappuccinos and pastries, this is definitely a favorite, and Time Market is walking distance from campus. This place will never get old.

If you haven’t visited these places yet, then you’re definitely missing out. If you’re looking for a new place to try out some amazing coffee, or just a new study spot consider checking out these places.