The smell of coffee hits you in the face as you enter the surroundings of The Riding Guns Cafe, a little place in Nirman Vihar that is going to become your new fave hangout right after you finish reading this article.

The Riding Guns Cafe, started by an avid motorcyclist Pranav Chaddha, along with Guneet Ahluwalia. Chadha who has scaled Ladakh, Smriti Valley and many more such places on his motorcycle, derives its theme from this very passion of his. From the decor to the beverages served, everything derives its story from the various places that he visited during his travels.

The place exudes warmth and comfort; indoor and outdoor seating is available; the ambiance is good and so is the music which blares in the background as you soak in the warm sunlight on a beautiful winter afternoon while sipping on a hot cappuccino or even a cool Classic Lemon (#SpoonRecommends). Also, the prices lie between a low to medium range, with the price for two people being around 300-500 rupees. The serving sizes are also quite generous.

The cafe is comparatively new and hence there are a few things that still need polishing, but this makes us all the more excited for visiting the place again to see the new ideas they implement, which will make this cafe all the more amazing. One of the ideas that got us super excited was the “Pet Menu”. Yes! You can now enjoy your favourite treats with your favourite being in the world – your pet. The process has begun as The Riding Guns Cafe has already been declared a “pet-friendly cafe” by its owner.

Now let’s get down to business. Here are our favourite five dishes from the place which you must must try when you visit the place:

1. Classic Lemon

Cafe

Photo by Sabhyata Badhwar

A cool, refreshing soda based drink with a strong zingy lemon flavour. This drink is sweet and sour with a hint of mint – perfect for a warm afternoon be it during summer or winter.

2. Cheezy Garlic Bread

Cafe

Photo by Sabhyata Badhwar

Garlic flavoured bread roasted to utter perfection, made with three types of cheeses which magically makes it moist in the middle and crunchy on top.

3. Pearly White Pasta

Cafe

Photo by Sabhyata Badhwar

Excess of cheesy sauce, sprinkled with flaky cheese? Umm…Yes!

4. Caramel Frappe

Cafe

Photo by Sabhyata Badhwar

Aesthetically pleasing and a delight for the taste buds too. Bitter, sweet, cold and creamy – a delight for all coffee lovers.

5. Mud Truffle Cake

Cafe

Photo by Sabhyata Badhwar

Soft gooey chocolate cake with a layer of chocolate between each layer of cake, made by the owner’s mother. The goodness of a home-baked cake and richness and finesse of a professional combine to give you a show-stopper.
The Riding Guns Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato