As temperatures heat up in the city of Chicago, everyone is searching for the perfect way to cool down. Look no further: the solution to these hot summer days comes in liquid form and is bottled throughout the city at these five Chicago juice bars.

Though there are juice bars popping up throughout the city, these five are the best of the best and are, without a doubt, Chicago hot spots you must try before you die (or move or graduate…).

City Press Juice & Bottle

juice bars

Photo courtesy of @citypressjuice on Instagram

Recommendation: Mother Nurture (coconut meat, maca powder, kale, banana and kale)

Located in Chicago’s Lakeview neighborhood, this is a go-to spot. Upon entering City Press Juice & Bottle, you will feel like the most holistic, organic human being that has ever existed. You will find yourself wanting to stay and drink your juice at the bar just to interact with the awesome staff and neighborhood characters.

Harvest Juicery

juice bars

Photo courtesy of @harvestjuicery on Instagram

Recommendation: Green Juice #3 “Sweet Green” (kale, celery, spinach, cucumber and pineapple)

You will not only find Harvest Juicery juice at their West Loop location, but at restaurants and cafes around the city. Every juice tastes amazing and is crazy healthy, which is exactly why people come from all over to buy their juice.

#SpoonTip: If you can’t stop by their storefront, they can deliver your juice directly to you.

Owen + Alchemy

juice bars

Photo courtesy of @owenalchemy on Instagram

Recommendation: Elixir 12 (aronia berry, strawberry, red grape and lime)

Famous for their Lollapalooza food stand, Owen + Alchemy makes you feel like you are a part of a science experiment while enjoying their unique concoctions. Each juice, or elixir as they call it, is a different number. If you are looking for a challenge, we dare you to try them all and write an article about it.

Peeled Juice Bar

juice bars

Photo courtesy of @peeledjuicebar on Instagram

Recommendation: I Love Life açaí bowl (açaí, banana, strawberry and apple cider topped with organic house=made granola, banana, strawberry, blueberry, goji berry, raw honey)

Looking for a great Instagram of your trendy açaí bowl? Peeled Juice Bar will be your saving grace. With three locations in Chicago and Evanston, Peeled is the go-to college juice bar for Northwestern students and the rest of us Chicago college kids. Walking into Peeled will immediately make you feel happy, and you will be posting all about how much you love life. Pun definitely intended.

Real Good Juice Co.

juice bars

Photo courtesy of @realgoodjuiceco on Instagram

Recommendation: Punky Juice-ster (matcha, almonds, chia, chlorophyll and mint)

Not to play favorites, but Real Good Juice Co. is my personal favorite Chicago juice bar. With its colorful interior and funky menu, Real Good Juice Co. is everything you could ever want in a juice bar. The legendary staff and the awesome juice, smoothies and açaí bowls along with the great music and atmosphere makes Real Good Juice Co. the absolute place to be.

You can find their juice in Old Town, River North and the Loop, so you will never be without Real Good Juice Co. in your life. Make sure to frequent all five of these unique juice bars this summer – we promise you won’t regret it.